Driving Lesson

"Why can't we take the Impala?" You asked Dean as he steered you out of Bobby's house towards a small blue car that looked like it needed a good tune up.

"Because when Sammy took you out driving you nearly got arrested and I'm not letting you get my baby expounded." He snapped chucking you the keys. He was annoyed that Sam and Bobby had both found excuses to not take you out driving. Bobby had promised to have you driving by your twentieth birthday and seeing as it was a month away he'd been putting the pressure on you to learn how to drive so that he and the boys wouldn't have to be forever giving you lifts places.

"I'll be really careful." You whined dawdling next to the black car pouting in an attempt to make Dean give in. He sighed and pointed for you to get in the car which you did, all be it reluctantly.

"Indicate." Dean snapped leaning across you and flipping the indicator as you came to a corner, you panicked and pressed on the wrong peddle stalling the car. Dean groaned and slumped back in his chair when the car wouldn't start. He opened one eye when he felt you staring at him.

"You know it's hard to drive with you yelling at me." You snapped at him while you tried to find the button under your seat to pop the hood to see what was wrong with the car. He watched you with an amused smirk as you failed to find the button, he lifted your right leg with one hand and fumbled under your seat with the other leaning his head on your thigh so he could reach further back.

"There, now go see what you did to the car." He grumbled sitting back in his seat, you did as you were told and got out, quickly rounding the car. After five minutes of staring blankly at the mass of metal and wires and a few curious pokes you had determined that you had no clue what was wrong with the car.

Dean's hands pulled the hood you had been holding up higher so it clicked into place and he joined you in looking at the car, placing his hands either side of you effectively trapping you between him and the car.

"Nothing's smoking." You muttered, you were now more engrossed in the hunter's jaw line and the way his shirt hung on his shoulders than the car. He shook his head as he pulled several odd looking bits in and out of the car.

"Just because it's not smoking doesn't mean there's nothing wrong." He grumbled to engrossed in the car to notice your dazed expression. He began drumming his fingers on the car's frame as he sucked air through his teeth, he began humming a classic rock song as he looked at you.

"Well I didn't mean to break it." You said with a pout knowing if it was your fault for breaking it Bobby would tell you off.

"I know but I still need to call Bobby and get him to tow us back to the yard." Dean said with a grin when you grabbed his arm.

"Please don't tell him." You whined knowing he'd have to if you wanted to get the car home.

"I'll tell him it wasn't your fault but only if I can have something from you." Dean offered a devious grin planting it's self on his handsome face. He span you round so you were chest to chest and began looking you up and down.

"You promise Bobby won't get mad at me?" you asked narrowing my eyes as he began to chuckle.

"As long as you give me one thing." He said wiggling his eyebrows and licking his lips.

"What?" you asked as he pinned me closer against the car his apple green eyes darkening as he looked at me. Before you realised what he was doing he cupped my face in his hands and pressed his lips to mine. Your lips fell open as you gasped giving him access to your mouth, you moaned as he slid his tongue against your bottom lip and bit down on it gently pulling away.

He lifted you up so you were sat on the open hood and kissed you again but this time rougher, his hands pulled on your hair so he could get to your neck and he began slowly pressing hard kisses on your neck moaning against your skin when your fingers began to twist into his hair.

"I need to call Bobby and get you home." He muttered after he'd pulled away and set you on the ground. He winked and pecked your lips. For a second you didn't move, you'd just made out with Dean Winchester, the Dean Winchester.