Prompt

The vampire Dean had caught was hissing and snapping. Sam had gone to check there weren't any others around or nearby. You, brave as you were, had stood behind Dean and peaked out at the vampire.

"You wont stop us. You don't know who we are do you?" The vampire spat out.

"I feel like it's more of an issue that you don't know who I am." Dean grunted. He heard a commotion outside but it stopped quickly. Familiar footsteps hit the stairs and he knew Sam was double checking the floor above you. While he was distracted the vampire's focus fixed on you. Your eyes widened and you started clamming up. It grinned and showed its teeth which made you jump.

"Alright buddy, no need for that." Dean snapped as Sam came into the room and nodded.

"There aren't any more."

"That's where you're wrong." The vampire sneered. Dean scoffed and moved closer to Sam to ask him some questions. Dean gave you his knife that you clutched tightly, staring at the vampire, too afraid to blink. "You would make such a pretty immortal."

"You're not immortal? Sam and Dean can kill you! I saw it." You said quickly, your voice a pitch higher than usual.

"What does some hunting bitch know." The vampire sneered and leapt forward. The chair slid towards you a bit and with a panicked smack you hit it on the head with the flat end of the blade. He flinched and hissed as Dean hurried over. Sam looked weary and read to dive on it at any second. "You have to put a dollar in the swear jar." You said aggressively. The Vampire stopped hissing. Dean's head jerked away from the vampire and looked at you with a blank expression then at Sam who was trying to cover the fact that he was second away from collapsing into laughter.

"You need to work on your smack talk." Dean muttered as he took the blade back. "Sam you two want to wait out in the car?" the brothers shared one of those looks that had a lot more meaning hidden in it than they said with words and Sam nodded, hurrying you out.

"Dean will find out what we need to know and we should be able to find out where that vamp nest is." Sam said as he turned up the car radio.