ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ~pɹıǝʍ |Mob

"Today's the day Mob!"

"Oh, okay".
Mob kept his usual monotone demeanor; he had never seen (Y/n) so exited, and he has known her for as long as he could remember.
She was usually quiet, and it brought both joy and worry to him.

"Feel my face- I'm so exited I'm about to explode!" (Y/n) was so exited- after deciding she would be confessing to her crush today at school.

The orange haired man shook his head, a grin on his face. "You kids be carefull; I need you here by noon," he paused "And good luck kid!".

"Thank you, master Reigen!"

"See you later, Shishou.." Though he couldn't quite put his finger on it, something told Mob something was off about this guy (Y/n) was confessing to, as they made their way to school from their place of part-time work.

" Though he couldn't quite put his finger on it, something told Mob something was off about this guy (Y/n) was confessing to, as they made their way to school from their place of part-time work

"Ah (Y/n), good to see you,"

"Ye-Yeah, you too,"

"Do you have the class notes?" He asked almost immediately.

"They're right.. right here!" Just the action of their fingers brushing past each other, it was a feeling that brought heat to her face, and her heart drum loudly.

He politely vowed his head, "Thank you,". He turned his body to leave, "Well, I was sick for a while and 'better catch up, good luck on the upcoming test, and see you around-"

"Wait!"

"Is something wrong?"

"I.." Her lips felt dry, her eyes filled with shine, "I like you!"

"Sorry?"

(Y/n) couldn't believe what she had just said, so sudden and fast, nothing as smoothly as she had envisioned. She was so embarrassed she returned the polite bow, her hair hiding her blushing mess.
"More than you can imagine- I've liked you for-"

"Stop,"

"Uh?" (Y/n) looked up, meeting the brown eyes of the guy standing in front of her.

"(Y/n), you're an amazing girl,"

"Th-Thank you!"

"But, I don't.. I don't like you, not the way you do me,"

"Bu-But- What about the times you-"

"I was just trying to be polite; nobody else would team up with you for the team- Sorry if I confused you,"

(Y/n)s world came crashing down in an instant. Was this right? Polite- really?
"A-Are you su-sure?!"

Subconsciously, she stepped forward to grab his arm; she couldn't let him walk away after just saying that to her, not after everything they had lived. He had been so kind to her, he talked to her first knowing she was quiet and shy, he had helped her make friends, told her she was pretty, walked her home- all that could not come from just being polite.

"I'm sure (Y/n), let go of me!"

"Please.. Please, give me a chance, I really-"

"You want to hear the truth?! I just think you're weird, okay?!"

"You think I'm.." her hands slipped away from his arm "..weird?" and dropped to her sides as if they were broken.

"Yes! At first I was just trying to be polite, but then you started being clingy, and I thought that if I was good to you you'll start to feel bad and give me space. The truth is that I don't even want to be friends with you anymore, and I'm not going out with a weirdo like you, never".

"Never.." her hands went up to cover her face, which had lost all color.
"Hey, I- AGH!!"

(Y/n) went psycho without knowing and created a bubble around the school.
Inside this bubble was a replica of Salt middle school, where all the students were trapped inside bubbles as big as them.
Mob, knowing it must be (Y/n) doing, freed himself and some of the students who were also trapped in said bubbles. But, in order to save everyone else, he knew he would have to save (Y/n) from herself first.

 But, in order to save everyone else, he knew he would have to save (Y/n) from herself first

Mob looked around everywhere but not a trace of the (h/c) haired girl could be found.
However, as he searched around the back of the school, he begun to hear sobs.
After a closer inspection, he found it was coming from the ground.
At that moment she wished the earth would have swallower her, and so it did.

Mob diged into the ground, using his powers to make a hole leading to (Y/n), who cried and was trapped inside a bubble deep within the earth.
"(Y/n)," Mob called.

Her sobs paused, and her head turned, eyes narrowing upon meeting with the suns light after being buried deep within the dark soil.
"(Y/n) you need to calm down- the whole schools trapped,"

"Oh.. I'm.. I'm sorry," her voice a mere whisper, as it usually was.

"That's okay, you can just call it off,"

"I can't, Mob, I tried but I just end up getting sad and..." a couple of tears escaped her eyes as the earth around her begun to cascade back inside.

"What happened? Wait, did you do it already?"
Mob kept the dirt at bay, his expression was not heroic however, but rather sad as well, yet somehow relived.

"Ye-Yes,"

"And he said no?"

"He ca-called me a weird- weirdo.." (Y/n) cried, sinking further down. "He's right Mob, I am a weirdo! Just look at me, look at what I'm doing!!"

"You're not (Y/n), you have a really special talent, just like me,"
Mob reached out, taking her hand.
"Remember what Shishou told us? That we must never use our powers to hurt other people- well, now our classmates might get hurt, but I don't want to hurt you by canceling your powers with my powers, so please call it off yourself,"

"Don't get close.. please, just, go away.."

"(Y/n), you need to call it off,"
He gave her hand a gentle squeeze, "Here, it'll be alright, I promise,"
It took some time for (Y/n) to climb out of the hole; when she did, and with some help from Mob, she was able to call the bubble off and free their classmates.

"Thank you Mob.." Now that she felt a tad better, (Y/n) gave Mob a tight hug.
Mob stayed frozen in place as (Y/n) hugged him- he had never had a girl this close before, so his face turned a deep red color, and his usual calm demenor changed to a shy one.

"All worries!!! I me-mean!! Alright, no worries!" Mob stuttered as he wrapped his arms around her back awkwardly.
(Y/n) giggled while Mob just stood there rigid.