ꜰ❶ʀꜱᴛ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇꜱꜱɪ❶ ɴ|Onigawara

"That's so cool Oniga-"

"SHUT UP MOB!" Onigawara quickly hid his notebook from Mob.

Goda, who stood not far from them shouted "Hey, quit it Onigawara!"

"Hi, um," a girl, with a similar notebook to Onigawara's, peaked into the room with a nervous look, "is this a bad time?"

"Not at all (L/n)-chan, we were just taking a water-break!" Goda greeted.

Mob, happy to see his friend, greeted her also and introduced her, "Oh yeah-- (L/n), this is Onigawara, he recently started joining us in our workouts".

"Nice to meet you Onigawara, I hope you don't mind me around," (Y/n) nodded her head his way.

"Just stay out of my way," Onigawara crossed his arms and frowned.

"Onigawara, this is (L/n)-- she's in the art club, and often comes to practice drawing and stuff!" Goda introduced (Y/n).

Onigawara eyed Goda, "Why the heck would I want to know that?!" he asked angrily.

"Uh? That's weird.." Goda muttered, glancing between the two notebooks. "I thought you liked drawing?" he questioned.

Mob hummed in agreement, "Yeah, didn't you say you wanted to be a manga-"

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!"

(Y/n) giggled, covering her face with her notebook before reaching out, "If you'll like, I could show you my work— don't expect great works of art though!"

Onigawara's stood up suddenly, "Whatever! Not like I want to see any of your crocked doodles anyways," and walked away, his legs rigid and his shoulders tense. Mob and Goda glanced at each other, worried.

"Did I do something wrong?" (Y/n) asked outloud, but was met with no answer.

"How did you draw that hand?"

(Y/n) took her gaze off the page and looked up to find none other than Onigawara. She was not intimidated by his hot-headed behavior, but it did left her confused most of the time. She still didn't know what she had done so wrong as to upset him so much, but she couldn't be bothered by it either. "To be honest, I don't know-- I sort of just winged it!"

"WHAT?! THAT'S BULLSH*T!" He shouted, enraged.

(Y/n) let the pen slip from her hand and sighed, having gotten used to his cursing by now. "I just recently started improving my anatomy, so I'm afraid there's not any real advice I can give you.." she explained with an embarrassed smile. "Except that, you should practice a lot!" Practice makes perfect, as they say.

"Id*ot, I know that!" He took a seat next to her, surprising (Y/n)-- he usually avoided her like the plague. His face was red, and his eyes found his feet surprisingly interesting. His voice came down to a whisper, (Y/n) had to lean in to listen, "So um.. do you, like, draw anime or stuff like that?"

"Where's Onigawara? We're about to start our next set of laps,"

"It looks like he's busy with (L/n)-chan," Mob pointed to the shade on the field next to the track. There, two figures sat near each other, next to multiple pages scattered on the grass.

"That's awesome Onigawara!"

"Come on, it's not that cool... Well, I guess that it is somewhat cool," The boy blushed. He sat crossed legged, and his ego made his chest puff up with pride.

"Totally cool! I mean, I just draw up the top of my head but this, you could really write a whole manga and it'll go viral!"

"You really think it would?" He hesitated to ask.

"Well to be honest..." (Y/n) begun. Onigawara frowned and crossed his arms over his chest. "You still need to polish it of course, but so far it's looking neat!" She explained.

His gaze softened, "You're the first person-"

"I need to leave, now!" She begun to grab the papers, not caring to crumble them up in the urgency. He likewise begun to grab gather them up but in a surprisingly gentle manner. Before he could shout at her, "My mom is already here to pick me up, and I didn't even hear my phone ring!", she sprung up like a spring and shoved the papers in her school bag.

Onigawara, stood up quickly, tumbling on her way behind the girl but able to catch up to her wrist, "Wait, (L/n)!"

"Yes?" She turned, her eyes going to his hand which held her wrist tightly. His grip left her wrist not later than it came, and that deep blush spread over his cheeks again.

"L-Let me walk you!" he volunteered, "It's my fault you're late after all..." scratching the back of his neck.

(Y/n) laughed, "Well then hurry!". Her skirt and hair flipped the other way with the wind, and her step was fast.

His eyes lit up, and in the sudden rush of things he barely had time to call out to his club mates, "I'll be right back, you guys get started on that set!"

Mob, who had been attentively watching them out of fear that an argument would break out between the two, was left flabbergasted. "You think they got along well?" he asked-- he just needed some confirmation.

"I'll say more than well Mob," Goda came and slapped Mob's shoulder, "I never took you for a match maker!" Mob's face turned red, and he gave a silly smile. While he did not intend for this to happen, he was satisfied in some level.