[13] Something's Not Right

Logan

Dear Grandfather Clock

It's Saturday 10:05pm you've attempted to betray me, but Connor hasn't come! I'm excited that I've proved you wrong and very excited he hasn't come because the last time he raped me was brutal. Whatever the cause of him sparing me tonight, I am very thankful. But I'm definitely not relieved or relaxing for a moment.

~•~

Dear Grandfather Clock

It's Sunday 10:37pm... I'm not complaining, but something's not right here. This is the second night Connor is a no show. He doesn't show up for two nights in a row, right after the night he promised to make 'our time together' more brutal? What fucking game are you playing at? Call me whatever you want, but you're not gonna drive me crazy. Though I sit and talk to you like a fucking diary and person, doesn't mean I'm crazy. Lonely? Yes, but never crazy. I don't deserve to be labeled crazy just yet...

~•~

Dear Grandfather Clock

It's Monday 11:01pm. You're really driving me insane. Still no sign of crazy ass Connor and I also haven't seen his dad since the kitchen incident. You're driving me insane and more jumpy than the usual with all of your false betrayal signs at 10pm when no one shows. Well, if they're gonna stop coming, could've they at least turned off your fucking bell. You taunt me every night at 10pm and I think you really enjoying giving me a scare.

I feel like I should be more terrified.

When is all over and I finally escape...

I'm smashing you into a million fucking pieces before I do.

altaylor49