chapter 1 the next summer

It was here! Finally here! Finally summer, and the pine twins get to go back to gravity falls, to see their uncles. So dipper, Mable and waddles sat on the bus that was driving them the long way to the outside of normal civility to the small town of weirdness calledgravity falls.

As the bus pulled into the familiar area the twins got their stuff and ran off the bus. People waved happily at them and they waved back. Then ran to the mystery shack.

"Hurry up dipper!" mable said laughing

"I'm coming!" The other twin said as he ran faster to catch up. "I can't wait to see uncle stan and uncle ford!"

"More like wendy~" mable teased about his old crush. As they got closer they slowed down hearing yelling and noises from inside. "What the?"

Listening closer they could hear their uncle ford yelling. "Get him! Get that book!" Worried on what was going on, the twins dropped their stuff and ran inside ready to take on whatever was happening only to see a boy floating around laughing and the two uncles running after him. The boy goes out the open door and floats high enough that there's no way they would be able to get him still laughing like a maniac.

"Oh look what you did! The kids are already here!" Uncle ford yelled gesturing to the twins. The floating being turned and looked at the twin pines.

"Oh! My my my the pine tree and shooting star! We finally meet!" The boy said dropping the book to ford which seemed to be a cook book and he went back inside and Grunkle Stan stayed and walked over to the twins.

"Grunkle Stan who is this?" Mable asked.

"Well allow me to introduce myself!" He said dropping to the floor, making a cane appear he leaned on it. Holding out a gloved hand for to then to shake he smirked.