chapter 13

As the two demons walked up to the others. Ford was gone, of course the one m/n needed. "Where is ford." M/n said with a sigh as he sat down with the others joining. Mabel on the floor laying down, dipper in a chair. And bill on one side of you, with a shit eating grin.

"Don't worry I just got some coffee and paper." ford said giving you paper, and some to dipper and for himself. Before taking a seat next to you on your other side.

Summoning a white board, dry erase marker and pens for everyone. Giving mabel a coloring book and markers. A f/c fire like dust around the marker as it wrote on the board.

'To heal he of f/c , heal the one of three.

Together watched the burning fire set a spark of hearts desires.

A deals a deal one in stone strong, but this paper is unbroken.

Mothers tears in a bottle break the spell of forgotten refuge.

A new force once awoken will come and take what was broken.

To take back what is owned end the one who Broke the stone

Fire burns the emerald trees, breaks the stones and kills the three, but paper of truth can't burn.

Weakened by nightmares desire, a force stronger than emerald eye.'

M/n being the first to speak on the matter. "Me and bill came up with 'heal he of f/c' and 'nightmares doom'as to be me, and I thought 'heal the one of three' has to be bill and that's as far as we gotten."

"How about we work on the next lin-" Dipper said being being cut off.

"skip that one." Both m/n and bill said.

"O-ok." Dipper stuttered sensing the anger and displeasure off of both. "So the deal part."

"Its a deal involving paper." Ford said and they thought for a moment.

"Some kind of contract?" M/n said and the three wrote that down. All taking notes of their own. M/n writing with a mix of his language and a mix of english.

"So mothers tears." M/n snapped at Ford with a dark glare. Taking the hit to skip that one to. "So a new force?"

"We thought that was a demon. Along with the emerald eyes." Bill said bored.

"It said about healing m/n and bill. As if they are broken. So maybe this demon will take you two." Dipper said, mumbling, activating nerd mode.

"Maybe he breaks the contract. It does talk about the stone in both places." Ford continued.

"Are you two gonna get married then divorced." The males all looked at Mabel then each other then back to her with a 'what' face before going back to what they were doing.

"But this contract destroyed is still in place with the other line. So maybe one of your deals?" Dipper said. "You said three was bill right?" Dipper asked slightly scared. This other demon apparently kills bill. So he must be powerful.

With a hesitation m/n nods knowing what he was thinking. "Just go to the next line."

"M/n it seems like you defeat him..with your desire?"

M/n sighed he was leaving out a detail they needed. Leaning forward resting his head in his hands.

"There's a story..my m-mother would tell me." M/n said hating he stuttered. With his head still hung lower to cover his face. Holding out his hands as his fire danced in them before forming to shapes. That changed to people.

"Long long ago. Maybe before earth was here, before humans existed. A tall tail said that demons dream and nightmare lived in peace. A place that was beautiful to both species. And there was a prince and princess on each side. It was said throughout all odds. They fell in love." The figures danced together and then kissed. "They got married writing their vows in stone on each side of the others kingdom. 'My darling dream' for the nightmare. 'My king nightmare' for the dream. But this didn't last." The heart in between the two broken and fell disappearing. "They broke the peace and the sides torn. A rip of time breaking the worlds. They went to war. Into the rip, went all the way around. Forming a wall, now the once one world was two different dimensions." His hands pulled apart as the nightmares realm showed the woman with a small identical boy. And the dream world with the king alone.