chapter 2 demon?

"M/n L/n nightmare demon" this made the twins jump back. But Grunkle Stan quickly jumped in.

"He's ok. He's not like bill. We will explain after we eat." The twins nodded slowly and they all went inside just in time for uncle ford to finish. They all sat and ate in silence. As dipper and maple watched the said demon with suspicion. As the odd creature poured honey all other all the food. Even if it wasn't suppose to or weird to have honey he put it on and ate it all.

Finally taking in the human-like demon. He was tall, and wore a f/c and sf/c casual clothes on. His eyes were e/c but the pupils were slit. He had h/l h/c He had on black gloves and were now sticky from honey. But he changed into a new pair and threw the sticky ones away. And snapped and his plate was cleaned and put away. Laughing he floated his way to the living room.

After the other finished eating they joined the demon in the living room. "So i imagine you kids watch an explanation." Uncle Ford said. As they all sat down uncle ford continued.

"A little after you guys left we found m/n." M/n smiled and waved. "He even helped fix some things up so he is super safe to be around despite his demon nature, that i promise you."

And after he finished is when m/n timed in. "Now to better explain allow me to share with you my story. So when you guys delayed off bill and that portal opened, they went in and i fell out. I was kinda just lost for a while but then I found the mystery shack and they kinda took me in even after i showed them my demon form. Which i still appreciate since i can never go back. So i live here now!"

"Why can't you go back?" Maple asked.

"The kingdom of nightmares can't be reached from here. So no matter how hard they try or we try i can't go home, due to our privacy."

"Oo are you a king!" Mable asked exitledely.

"Not technically but my mother is queen."

"Are there other kingdoms?" And what do you mean delayed bill?" Dipper asked.

"Yes, but not many anymore. Our kingdoms very hard to get into due to the destruction of the other kingdoms."

"And bill?"

"Doing what you did wouldn't kill him but delay him for a while." m/n said still grinning.

"So your saying he..?" mable began.

"Bills alive." m/n finished for her