chapter 12 the prince(flashback2)

"Humans?"

"Yes humans!"

"Well its rather cold here, i might die soon if i stay any longer."

"Ah i see i see. Well here." M/n said and a small red then blue glow surrounded ford. "It will keep your body temperature your current temperature! Other then in your world of course. So humans?"

"Well.."

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

"Humans are so..fascinating."

"Yes now what about you? I heard of the nightmare realm but not a nightmare demon."

"Oh my dear friend, don't you know? Demons don't give out a lot of information, especially about themselves." M/n replied with a grin. "But for you I will."

"You see. The nightmare realm is home to the dream demons, or was. It was burned i don't know if dream demons are around anymore really. They became as rare as us nightmares. Our home is the dream realm. Ironic I know." M/n said with a hidden hit of sadness.

"Are dream demons and nightmares similar?" Ford asked and m/n pasued.

"You have breeds of humans correct? Say one from gravity falls vs a Russian human breed. Your the same yes but yet your different. Its what you call different apples from the same tree."

"So are you a equal match to bill?"

"Bill? Like the dream demon?"

"You know him?"

"Yes. Yes quite the character. Very famous here, like axolotl. But yes I would be in almost all cases. He is the same age anyways."

"How old even are you?"

"No clue."

"Then how do you know?"

"That's a mystery."

"Can I ask one more question?"

"Of course! I just might not answer." M/n said with a laugh.

"You said you're a prince. So are-"

Cutting him off m/n aura changed to cold one. "You can't ask that. I am what i am that's all you need know about that."