chapter 14 enemy or maybe not?

The next day when m/n finally left his room it was noon. Walking to the twins he saw he gave them a note before walking away again.

The two confused and slightly now scared of the demon, opened it with hesitation. 'Dear pine twins,

I feel very awful for what happened yesterday. So meet me by the weirdness bubble that keeps everything in gravity falls, aka the entrance to gravity falls, in an hour. Make sure you have clothes for hot weather but also a jacket, and any other things you may need in a bag, (no monster hunting or anything like that dipper). To add to my apology here's $100 each.'

With 200$ taped to the bottom. It was clearly Ford's writing. So they agreed to meet him.

They asked ford what to pack. And he already had two small backpacks, pretty much empty for them.

Once the twins finally got to begining of the wall, where m/n was standing. But in in casual clothes. A simple t shirt, pants, shoes(and socks) and his gloves. He had a bright smile on his face. And waved them over. Right outside the wall was a bus waiting. "Come on! Road trip!"

"M/n you can't leav-e-eeEEEE AAHH!" Dipper said before screaming as m/n walked to the bus waving them over. As he walked through the barrier it morphed around him, before quickly closing

"Hurry!" M/n said dragging them through and on to the back of the empty bus.

"H-how!" Dipper asked sitting against the wall. With m/n in the middle of the two.

"I know the code of course. Don't worry to only people living that know it is me and ford. And it's still there." He said smiling like an idiot hugging his small bag close.

After a while of driving, which felt like forever. They finally asked. "Where are we going?" Mabel asked.

"There." M/n pointed to the right of them out the window, the side mable as on one. The two looking over mabel jumped up.

"HOLY COW!" The bus stopped and the three rushed out. In front of them was a big amusement park.

"Here you go!" M/n giving them each a sum of cash. "You're free to stick with me or go off on your own. But if you do and you're in any slight danger or need me just say my full name three times in a row!" He said as he bought all day unlimited ticket passes for rides. "Now have fun!" M/n said walking in on his own while the other two happily run off to do their own thing. Glancing to see if anyone was looking he quickly ran behind the first big thing he could find.

Unzipping his bag, he did a one last glance around before reaching in it. Slowly he pulled out something wrapped in a blanket. Slowly unwrapping it to see what was underneath. He smiled at the angry looking triangle dream demon. Picking him up and holding him in one hand as the other put the blanket back in the bag and closed it. Bill turned into his human from in a matching outfit to the one m/n had on with a smirk. "You doofus." M/n said flicking his forehead as he walked out from behind the stand with bill. "Kids ran off so where to?"

"Oo that one!" Bill said pointing to a tea cup ride. One where you make it spin as fast as you want. Taking his hand m/n walked around people dragging bill with him to the ride. After putting on his bracelet that told workers he didn't just sneak in.

Once in the cup they both looked at each other and smirked. And started to spin it at a inhuman speed, almost breaking it. Laughing as they did so. To everyone else they looked like a blur of colors.

From ride to ride they went to the games. 'M/n l/n' one. Stopping in his tracks bill looked at him with a questioning look. 'M/n l/n.' Two. Raising his hand ready to teleport. 'M/n l/n.' Three. Snapping his fingers he teleported to the twins standing behind them. Glaring at the worker at the game booth.