Bloody Ice Cream

Part of my plan is to let the Red Devil know I'm going to ruin their plan or at least let them know that I know who one of them is, which I did. I was about to break into one of the student dorm room until the new school mascot bumped into me.

"Watch where your going Bitch!" He said walking away disappearing down hall. I followed him to see him go into a dorm room, I listen to hear it was just him in the room. I busted in only for him to turn around from his bored. I sped in front of him taking off his mascot head, he was about to scream but I covered his mouth with my hand.

"Don't scream and don't make any sound" I compelled him, and he nodded his head. I wanted to get this done and over with, so I ripped his head off his body, and he fell down to the floor. I put his head back into the mascot. I got this idea from today watching a movie that Grace's dad played in class but I thought it would be more fun to use my hands instead of a chainsaw or any other tool. I opened the door and looked down the hallway to see it was clear, I grab Icey body and head and speed out of the dorms and on the quad and hung his body where it can be viewed by the whole campus but more importantly be viewed by the Red Devils.  

After I finished I went back to Kappa and went straight to my room to relax on my bed. Honestly I don't how my dad did it, killing is so exhausting but really fun so it makes up for it. Another thing is that it really helps get out any type of emotion but if your humidity is off than it's just I don't give to fucks. But I need to focus on who will be my next victim and I need to get closer to the Kappa girls so that they don't think twice of me. 

I picked up my phone as it rang, I looked to see it was my sister. 

"Hello" I say in a cold tone

"So, I got an inserting phone call today, from Zaydaya and she told me what happen to Boone and I'm so sorry that happen Bug and I'm here for you. But what really got my attention was her asking me what turning it off meant. Ariella, I understand why you turned off your humidity but sweetie listen to me this is not the way to handle it" She said 

"Why? You turned yours off when dad died and than you turned it off again when Landon died. Wasn't he the love of your life? Boone was mine and now he is gone. He didn't know the real me but when I was with him I forgot what I was, he didn't make me feel like a monster. I was dead inside when our parents died but it was Boone who brought me back. You should be the last person talking to me about shutting it off Hope. I understand that were both the reason why dad is gone but it's your fault that mom died, all because of you being a selfish bitch!" I say hanging the phone and throwing it on my bed.