Plan For Now

Boone POV.....

I walked Ariella to the door after a full on 3 hour talk about her family to the rest and how she was basically made and I have to say she has gone through more shit then I have and came out stronger. As we made it outside of the hotel, I grab her hand which made her stop in her tracks.

"So, how was it?" I asked her but she gave me a confused look "Meeting them now knowing their my aunt and sister"

"Gigi is scared of me but she's a good actress. Hid it very well but I could still feel her fear...well more like smelled it and as for Hester she wasn't scared but I could tell she was more curious. I don't think she believes it but maybe I just have show her my eyes or teeth. Pete on the other hand believes it but he is very curious." She says playing with my fingers 

"They just have to get use to you being around because I don't plan on leaving you" I said kissing her forehead 

"Good, because I'm going to be staying with you until the end of time which will never happen so your stuck with me" She says looking up at me 

"I'm okay with that" I say pulling her into a hug "I just need you and I want to say thank you for coming to help even though you don't have too"

"I want to. What they did to your mother and to Gigi along with you and Hester. Someone has to pay. What I have learned is that you have to be careful what you do in the past. Because your past can come back to bite you in the ass" She tells me and she does have a point on that "Anyways I have to go and you need to head back inside before anyone sees you. But I do need a favor from you and the rest and that is Zaydaya does not get touched. She's my friend and when I told her the truth about me, she didn't stop being my friend or stop caring about me. She was also by my side when you died even though my humidity was off and I basically kept pushing her away she came back every time." 

"Done and I'll make sure Gigi knows. I love you and I'll see you tonight" I say 

"See you tonight my love" She says giving me a kiss on my cheek and walked away back to campus.

After saying goodbye to Ariella and Pete and Hester leaving as well. Leaving me alone with Gigi.

"Okay, I see why you love her" Gigi said as I walked through the door

"I fell in love with her before I even knew what she was. I'm just happy that she knows the truth" I say thinking about last night.

"I was wrong before and for that I'm sorry and I do believe she would be good for the team and all of this. We can learn from her and honestly hearing her story and about her family no wonder other creatures fear them. She truly went through hell, her whole family has but fought each time, I like that. Hell even I fear her but I made sure not show it, can never show your weakness to anyone." Gigi said taking a sip of her drink 

"Yeah, even if you didn't show it, she could smell it which she did. She told me before she left. You are scared of her now and Pete not so much but more curious and as for Hester she's not scared at all which no a big shock." I say "So, I'm guessing the plan has changed a little now that Ariella is joining"

"Yes and I wanted to talk about that with all of you here but Hester and Ariella needed to get back to the house and Pete has a shift. So, maybe tomorrow night or tonight we can all meet up here and talk everything through" She said grabbing her coat and heading for the door "Remember, don't leave" and then she was gone. I pulled out my phone texting Ariella for the rest of the day until night came. Even just knowing her for close to 2 months now, I'm complete in love with her and it drove me crazy not able to be near her or hold her or kiss her. I knew by our first date I would be marrying this girl and I couldn't wait for that day. Even finding out what she was that still didn't change my mind, she was still my Ariella and always will be. She found out what I was doing and she excepted me. I had the love of my life back and I was not going to let her go.

Note!!!!!

Since it is Christmas I thought I would give you guys a gift today and post another chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. There will be more parts soon. Have a Merry Christmas everyone and I hope you guys have a safe holiday! Another chapter will be posted this New Years Eve weekend