Shower

It all happened so fast because the next thing I knew was my back hitting the shower wall as Boone lifted me up without breaking the kiss. His hands roaming my body as for mine was running through this hair. He moved his lips off of mine and trailed it down my jaw, neck, then my chest. Putting my nipple in his mouth, only teasing, moving back to my lips. A small gasp leaves my lips as one of his hands moves to my clit rubbing circles, making him deepen the kiss even more. I couldn't hold them back as he left my mouth again, a moan leaves mine. He started kissing down my neck leaving small marks, he slide two fingers in me, turning me on even more. 

"Oh, Bonne" I moaned which made him pick up the pace, I started to feel knots in my abdomen and after a few more strokes, I was coming all done. He looked up at me and smirked as he sucked his fingers, licking me off him.

"Still the sweetest thing I have ever tasted" he groaned "Now, what do you want next. My mouth or my cock, baby?" 

"Your dick. I need you now Boone like right now" I say as I grab him and lined him up at my entrance. I keep forgetting how fucking big he is. He slow started to push further inside me until he was all the way in me. Making both of us moan.

"Fuck baby. Always so fucking tight, I love it. I love you" he said as he kissed my neck 

"I love you baby" I say as he started pulling out and then pushing back in. He was picking up pace quickly, I could never get enough of this, enough of him. I knew both of weren't going to last long by the pace we were going at. I knew he was because his thrust started to get sloppy. Pleasure came all over my body and I couldn't help but scream out his name as the back of my head hit the back of the wall. 2 seconds later he was coming undone, moaning in my ear on how much he loved me. He rested his head on my chest trying to catch his breath as he pulled out and set me down. 

"I love you" he says pecking my lips 

"I love you" I say 

"Now, lets get you cleaned up my beautiful" he said grabbing the shampoo bottle.