Heart Ripper

I was sitting in my room reading well more like planning my next step but that was interrupted d by a knock on the door. 'Come in' I say and Zaydaya came right in

"So, I just got off the phone with Earl and he just told me that him and Chad along with a few other Dickie Dollar member are going after the Red Devil" Zaydaya said sitting on my bed. And that right there overs it all up for me. I could kill one of the members or someone, the Red Devil would have to be there and I'm sure they will be. Showing them me killing in person would be perfect but right now I need to pay it cool.

"Since when have you been talking to Earl?" I say

"We just started and that's what you got from that" She said

"Listen if they want to be idiots than let them. I won't be stopping them. Another thing" I say standing "My sister told me that you called her and told her what was going on."

"Ariella, I'm sorry but I'm worried about you. You are different and Hope told me what it means turning it off. Sweetie you got to turn it back on before you do something you will regret" She says standing up from the bed to stand in front of me

I grab her arm and started walking her to the door "Let's be clear Zaydaya. I lost the love of my life, I didn't lose my fucking mind." I said slamming the door in her face. Now I time to get ready for tonight. I want to find any outfit that makes me look badass in front of the Devil.

Hours later

Grace went out with Pete looking for one of the lost Kappa sister who was there back in 1995. Zaydaya was out for the night studying and for the rest of the house they were doing their own little thing. The Chanel's getting their nails done upstairs and rest dealing with book reading and talking about candles into a camera. So, it made it easy for me to leave without anyone knowing. Before I left I grab a knife from the kitchen, it was part of my plan for tonight. No one can know that I'm killing besides the Red Devil, I need my work to look more like a humans doing.

Lucky for me Earl told Zaydaya where they were going to be out so I was currently waiting for the boys and the Devils to show up. I stood up behind a tree once I heard the boys approaching

"Hey, Red Devil. I'm calling you out! This is the ghetto code, dude!" Chad said shouting into the night. I covered my mouth trying to hide my laughter. 'Idiots'

I watch and see them start running to trees and a fire hydrant "Hey, Red Devil! You love me now? Like me when I have a baseball bat" Hitting a tree with it and I could see him getting a boner. I can't believe him hitting a tree is turning him on.

"Dickie Dollars look!" Earl pointed to a red car on the other side of the street "I bet that's his car" As they started running over to it and as they did a guy carrying his books passed me but I grabbed his shoulder making him turn to face as he dropped his books

"Don't scream. Now, stand here and don't move. What's your name?" I compelled him

"Finn" He said still staring in my eyes

"When I call your name I need you to come over to me, nod your head if you understand" I say compelling him, nodding his head. "Now wait right here" I say walking away to look at the Dickie Dollar members busting the red car but within seconds they were cut off by the sound of a chainsaw. I looked over to see the Red Devil but there was something off about him, he had Boone's scent which can't be. 'Stop Boone is dead. He's gone forever' I yelled at myself

"There's two of them" One of the members shouted. I believe his name is Rob something, I looked up to see another Devil on the over side. The Dickie Dollars were in the middle of them.

"Get them!" Chad yelled raising the baseball bat in the air as some ran towards the Devil as the others ran to the other one. As Chad tried to hit the Devil with the bat, he used the chainsaw cutting it in half making Chad drop the other half. I leaned back against the tree watching the chaos unfold. 'They are truly idiots' These so called men continue on fighting against the Devils and many bats being destroyed. Next thing I knew Chad got knocked out. One of the guys called Caulfield saw this happen and started shouting Chad's name like that was going to do something. He raised his bat and started running over to Red Devil, he swung at him but he broke the bat in half like the others. He tried to swung again but missed giving the Devil a chance, he swung the chainsaw cutting off one of Caulfield arms and than cutting off the other, leaving the man armless. The others grab him and Chad running away in terror.

Once they were out of sight I stepped out of the shadows clapping my hands walking into the middle of the street.

"Loved the show" I say with a smirk bending down grabbing one of the halves of the bat "Truly lovely work" I looked at them both to see them tilting their heads in curiosity and I could tell they were wondering why I was here. I walked closer to one that smelled like Boone but I knew it was my mind playing with me so I brushed it off

"Cutting off his arms was a nice touch and that's coming from me" I laughed "Anyway I wanted to show you something. See I know everything about the human body and know how to kill someone without making a huge mess even though those are the best kills" Winking at them

"FINN" I yelled. He walked out of the tree lines and right up to me. I went to stand behind and I saw that the Devils got tensed seeing Finn "Oh, don't worry" I tell them "Twist the shoulder and snap the hip" I said and did than Finn dropped to the ground "And dead" I bent down to his body pulling out the knife, slitting his throat.

"Now, this has been fun and thank you for the show but I must be off now" I say and speed off into the night.