I've Missed You

I sat on the couch as I waited for Boone to change out of the Devil outfit. Every minute I had to wipe my cheek due to me crying. He's been alive this whole time and I didn't even know. Pete had left to give us our privacy. My thoughts were interrupted by Boone entering the room. I stood up from the couch and ran right into his arms just wanting to be in his hold again. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"I thought you were dead" I say pulling away so we could look at each other "You made me believe you were dead. Why would you do that to me?" I add holding back a sob 

"I know. I know and I am so sorry baby and I'm going to explain everything to you. But it also looks like you do as well." He said 

"Yeah, we both really do." I say grabbing his face in my hands not being able to resist kissing him. I started to walk him towards the bed, once his back legs hit the bed I pushed him down so he could sit, breaking the kiss. I climb on to his lap, straddling him. I could already feel him getting hard. I bent down to his ear 

"I love you" I whisper while I nibble his ear. 

"Fuck Ariella" He groaned. I pulled back so that I could look at him 

"I'm going to show you how much I've missed you." I say. All the memories were coming at me at once as I looked at him and I knew in that moment I needed to do everything in my power to protect him even if that means turning him. He placed his hands on my waist flipping me off his lap and onto my back. He crawled on top of me and gently pushed me down on the bed. Our kissed started to get more heated while our hands roamed one another body. Boone broke our kiss and removed mine and his shirt and started to kiss down my neck, breasts, stomach but stop right there at my pant line. He looked at me for permission and once I gave him the okay, my pants were gone and thrown across the room. He started to kiss my inner thigh and continued going higher until he got to my heat and without any warning, he slammed his tongue right into me. Making me gasp for air at this and my hand going straight to his hair.

"Boone!" I moaned as the back of my head hit the pillow. He hummed sending vibrations through me, making me scream his name and I swear I felt him smirk against me. He stop making me whine at the lost of the touch. He trailed kisses back up all the way to my lips. Both of us whispering 'I love you' in between, I swear on everything in my life I will never let him go. I moved my hands to his pants and started unbuckling his pants with the help of him, our lips never leaving one another. I slipped my togue into his mouth making him moan this time, his grip on waist tightens pulling me closer to him and me wrapping my arms around his neck. We continued teasing one another for awhile until I couldn't take it anymore. 

I grab his dick through his boxer, making a groan slip through his lips "Boone...please" removing his boxers and removing my thong. He removed his lips from my neck and looked at me 

"Let me know if it gets to much and I'll stop, okay?" He said placing a hand on my cheek, removing a piece of my hair behind my ear as he was smiling down at me. I gave him a nod and with that he lined himself up at my entrance. I let out a cry and he let out a loud groan as he pushed himself in me. 

"Boone" I moaned. I thought it would hurt more but it didn't just a little bit of pain 

"I know baby" He said. After a few more seconds, I started to wiggle underneath him letting him know that he can start moving. He slowly started to thrust in me but then he started to pick up the Pase. Both of us already a moaning mess. I wrapped my leg around his waist pushing him further into me.

"FUCK! Ariella. Fuck baby" He moaned at my move 

"Boone faster. Oh fuck, faster" I said. That's when he started pounded me harder and faster. I felt knots starting to form into my stomach, telling me I was close. 

"I'm.... oh..... Boone, fuck. Baby I'm close" Making him go even faster. Right then and there, in this moment I could see stars. 

"Cum right on my cock. Now Ariella" He demanded. That sent me over the edge and leaving me to come undone. After a few more thrust Boone was coming. He rested his forehead against mine, both of us breathing heavily. 

"I love you" We both said together making us laugh. Leaving more kisses on my lips.

Now it was time for me to tell him the truth.