Chapter 24: Kazekage Rescue and the Bridge

YEAR 81-82
KONOHAGAKURE- SUNAGAKURE
WYNTER'S POV:

I was in the Hokage office with Tsunade when the message came in about Gaara. She dispatched my team and Team 7 to Sunsgakure.
We were in a hurry. They wanted me to shadow travel them there, but the moment I tried I was almost knocked unconscious. Apparently Primal says no. So Nik, Damon, Jordan, Natasha and I shifted. It would speed the trip up a little. Kakashi rode on Jordan's back, Natasha drew the short straw and had Sakura. While she and Jordan kept their flames out, Nat did keep her temperature high. Damon carried Naruto. We ran as fast as we could. When we got close we shifted back and finished the run.
We found out Kankaro was poisoned. I immediately set to work drawing the poison out. I would heal him after. I told the others to go get Gaara. I did stop Granny Chiyo and Kakashi and told them when they have Gaara no matter his condition call for me I will come and heal him. Granny tried saying I could not heal the dead. I smirked and said call my name and I will heal him. The ring I gave him made sure death held on to him not letting him leave this plane. Nik and Damon stayed to help me.

The team after a delay by Itachi, met up with Team Guy and hurried on. After the fights between Sakura and Granny Chiyo vs Sasori and The rest versus Deidra, they got him to a nearby field. Sakura tried but couldn't heal him. Everyone was upset. Then Kakashi said my name out loud.
I and my two mates shadow traveled appearing before them. I walked over to Gaara smiled seeing the ring and knelt by his head, placing his head in my lap. Nik and Damon told everyone to back up. They did.
"Death come forth." I commanded.
"You called for me my Mistress?" Death said as he bowed even as everyone around us gasped.
"Please return the Kazekage's soul to him now. It is not his time, he is very much needed."
"As you command my Mistress." Death bowed and did as asked then disappeared.
Gaara sat up with a gasp before laying back down looking up to me from my lap. I booped his nose and said, "Aren't you glad I gave you that ring?"
He laughed and smiled. Everyone was still in a state of shock. Damon nudged Nik, and said, "Look she broke everyone this time." Gaara and I heard him and laughed together as he sat up.
That seemed to snap everyone out of their shock and a cheer rang out through the crowd. I then turned my attention to Kakashi. I went to heal him and someone tried saying I would waste too much chakra if i continued. I rolled my eyes and healed what I could the eye would still require him to heal more so. He would be out for a while.

As soon as we were back we were sent to the Tenchi bridge for a reconnaissance mission. Kakashi was still recovering so Captain Yamamoto was leading team 7 and Sai joined as well. Before we left though I stopped Sai in the Hokage office. It was just my team and Tsunade with us. I froze him in place and then showed him the truth of Danzo. He agreed to spy for Tsunade. I removed the curse mark on his tongue and placed a fake mark there. He was no longer Danzo's. We left quickly and arrived at the bridge. I told Yamamoto that I and my team could only observe. Sakura got smacked by me hard for calling me useless. I told her I do all that Primal allows.
Soon the confrontation started.

When Yamamoto was having trouble stopping Naruto I stepped in and unleashed my full Kitsune aura. Shifting into the Royal Celestial 13 tail humanoid form.

I commanded, "KURAMA SETTLE DOWN AND LET NARUTO BACK OUT IMMEDIATELY!" It only took a moment but he did so

It only took a moment but he did so. Soon Naruto was back and knelt apologetically to me. I cupped his cheeks. "All is forgiven brother." I shifted back and we continued to the hideout. Sakura kept demanding answers. I told her she was not allowed them. She said wait till Lady Tsunade hears about this. I almost smacked her again just for sounding like my damn cousin.
I told her she already did. That made her sulk.
We got to the hideout.
We confronted Sasuke. Nick and Damon almost had to hold me back from running to him.

After he left we returned to Konohagakure and gave the report to Tsunade. Sakura tried telling Tsunade I was a Kitsune, a freak, a monster. I should be banished. Tsunade marked Sakura's tongue to keep her from speaking about it. She the yelled at her saying I was here protecting this village and she would learn to work with me or else. That just shocked her. She thought she was favored and would get her way. She bowed stiffly and left.
We all went home to rest then.