An unexpected reunion / A school project

Hello !Thank you so much,I already have 40+ views and a few comments already this is my first time ever getting this much views.Thank you once again.I will try my best to update this book daily and makes the upcoming chapters exciting for you all<3

Your pov:
I don't know why,but I feel excited to go to school now. I didn't waste anymore time,and dashed to the bathroom to brush my teeth.After that,I grabbed my uniform and got dressed,tied my hair neatly and grabbed my school bag and shoes on the way out of the house.

Hm...the bus isn't here yet...
I quietly opened my bag and grabbed my phone and unlocked it.
Maybe I should get Scara's phone number.
Wouldn't that be asking him out..
Nah.
I smiled as I quietly placed my phone back inside my bag,and zipped it.
Soon,the bus came and I got into the bus and took a seat near a window.

why..am I waiting for Scara?
Am I....
I covered my face as I felt my face heat up.
My face was red as fuck.
no way right?!
How can I be in-love with him?!
I mean..he IS pretty hot and handsome and pretty...
I groaned in frustration as my face was less red now.

Finally...Scaramouche finally arrived.
As Scaramouche walked past me,I waved at him. Honestly,I didn't expect him to do,or say anything. But at that moment,he smiled at softly. "You said my smile was pretty,so I'll smile more for you." He whispered softly,but I couldn't here.
Scaramouche then proceeded to head over to his seat and sat down.

Scaramouche's Pov:
Why the fuck did I say that.
She probably heard it...
Shit.

~later~
Me and Scaramouche were talking,on the way to school. "You can go in first,Scara." I said with a smile.Scaramouche didn't say anything and walked in. I walked towards my locker and grabbed my textbooks and notebooks for my subjects for my classes today.Once I was done,I walked into the class and placed the books below my table and took a seat. Suddenly,I felt a soft tap on my shoulder.I hummed and turned around.It was Kazuha. "Kazuha?It's been a while huh?" I said,chuckling softly. "I'm glad you're doing well,Y/N." Kazuha stated. "Same here!I'm glad you're doing well too,Kazuha!" I exclaimed.
"Would it be okay if I called you the nickname I gave you when we were young?" I asked as I smiled.
Kazuha,Tomo,and I were childhood friends.
Of course,I knew Tomo had passed away and I tried my best to comfort Kazuha.
I was really upset about Tomo's death,but I knew that people would die someday.
A few years ago,I gave Kazuha a nickname.

~Flashback~
A few years ago....

         "Kazuha!"I exclaimed.
"Y/N!" Kazuha exclaimed as we hugged each other tightly.
I giggled as I broke the hug. "I was wondering,would it be okay if I called you Kazu?" I asked as I fidgeted with my fingers.
"Mhm!Sure,Y/N!" Kazuha exclaimed.
"Yay!" I exclaimed excitedly.
"I also want to tell you something,Y/n!" Kazuha suddenly exclaimed.
I hummed in response,signaling him to continue.
"I-I like you..Y/n.." Kazuha confessed.
Back then... I didn't knew he liked me more than a friend.
"Hehe!I like you too,Kazu!~" I exclaimed with a smile.
"R-really?!Then.., can you promise me that you will still like me even when  we are older?"
Kazuha asked.
"I promise!" I exclaimed as we locked our pinkies together.

~end of flashback~
I was really dumb back then.
I just hope he doesn't still have feelings for me,
Otherwise..I'll have to dump him.No matter how much it hurts.
"You may call me however you want,Y/N."
Kazuha said.
"Okay,Kazu!" I exclaimed with a smile.
"Good morning class." The teacher said as he walked in.
"I'll talk to you later,Kazu!" I whispered a bit loudly and faced the front.
A barely noticeable blush formed onto Kazuha's face as he smiled softly.
'You're still the same as you were,years ago.'
Kazuha thought.