Ice skating,but with friends!|Episode 29|

╰┈➤ ❝ ICE 🧊 SKATING,BUT WITH                                FRIENDS

FRIENDS. ⛄️
˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ CHAPTER 29 ⭐️

                     bitchless mfs!!GC❤️

Lumine
hiihihi
do you guys wanna go ice skating today??

Aether
I'm down

Y/N
AYYY ME TOO !!

Xiao
What...

Emo Boy
If y/n is going I'm going I guess.

Y/N
I love you too moochie pookie

Lumine
@xiao you coming?

Xiao
Sure,ig

Y/N
Sooo what time we gonna meet??

Lumine
What about 11?sounds good?

Aether
Yeah,sounds good:)

Y/N
What he said^

Xiao
^

Emo Boy
^

Lumine
Okayy it's settled
see you guys !! ✔️✔️ read;9:20 a.m.

YOUR P.O.V.
"Hmm,what should I wear..." I mutter to myself,as I scanned through my wardrobe.
A smile forms on my lips,as I take one of the hangers with a white dress,putting it down on the bed.And I head over to one of the drawers,taking out a pink sweater.

I smile,as I wore it on,and I then put on a golden-coloured necklace,and a pair of pink heart earrings with white pears,that dangled

Soon after,i grab my white earmuffs from a drawer,and set it on my desk as I sat down.I gently grasp my phone,a audible click was made,as I switched on my phone.Big white bright numbered appeared on the screen,it read; 10:30 a.m.
"Oh damn,it's 10:30 already?I should probably leave," I mutter under my breath,as I grabbed my pink sling bag which had my wallet,earpiece,lip balm,etc.

TIMESKIP;11 A.M.
I waited patiently,with my earmuffs over my head,covering my ears,as I sat on the wooden bench.
"Y/N!" Lumine shouted,as she and Aether walked towards me.
"Oh,hey Lumine and Aether!Xiao and Scara haven't arrived yet,but Scara said he'll come on a few minutes,what's about Xiao?" I ask.
"Oh,Xiao should be arriving soon too,"
"Oh,alright." I smile,and soon,the three of us ordered some food and drinks while we waited.

~
"We're here," Scaramouche huffed,his indigo hair flowed with his usual annoyed expression,he wore a white jacket with purple stripes on the sleeves over the black shirt underneath and black long pants with simple white stripes on the sides,his black hood over his head.
Beside him,was Xiao,wearing a white shirt underneath his black jacket,wearing black hand covers and long black baggy pants,as his golden orbs glowed.

"Xiao,Scara,you're here." I smile,
"Let's go!" Lumine said,as we made our way to purchase our shoes and skaters.

~
The four of us,we're now in the ice rink.
Aether chuckled,as he cautiously held Lumine's hands,as Lumine struggled to stand up.
I swiftly skated across the ice,stopping gracefully as I smiled.
"c'mon,Scara!" I smile,as I reach my hand out to Scara.
"..fine.." Scaramouche sighed,as he slowly put his hand in mine.

"I'm gonna fall!" Lumine shrieked,as her feet wobbled,while she gripped tightly on the two people on her both sides—we were currently holding each other's hands as we skated in a circle.
I laughed,as I smiled.
"Don't worry,you won't fall,"
"I will." Lumine says,followed by another shriek from her,as we continue to skate..
"Calm down,Lumi!haha," I smiled,
Aether laughed,and I could just tell the atmosphere was just so warm despite the cold weather outside.

~
Soon after,it was 1 pm,and me including everyone decided to go and eat lunch.

"We're back!We got the ice cream~" Lumine giggles,as she sits down—along with aether.

(Art credits: Icy Hot)

"finally!You guys too forever," I sigh,while taking a fry from the basket on the table,into my mouth gracefully.
"Haha,sorry~" Lumine says,as she then picked up the iPad that was on the table.

"What do you guys want to order?I'll get pasta," lumine says,as her fingers touched the screen,and the screen glowed white for a second.The white glow faded,and soon a colorful,yet cute screen appeared.
It read :
Tevyat's-Elemental-Fast Food-Restaurant!
Click below to order!~

"Woah,it's cute!" I said,my gaze landed on the iPad.
"Yeah,the reviews of this restaurant don't lie,I guess?" Lumine says,as she presses the button,and many varieties of foods and drinks appeared.
"Hmm,I'll just get a burger then," I say,and soon after,everyone ordered their food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Take this!" Lumine exclaimed with a smile,throwing a snow ball at Aether'a face.
"Lumine,what the fuck." Aether said,as he wipes off the snow on his cheek.
"your reaction is priceless," Lumine laughs.
"You come back here," Aether says,throwing two snow balls at her.

Snow fell,a gentle cold breeze blew.
I scrolled down on my phone,while I had a warm drink in my hand,which I bought from Tevbucks.
"They must be having fun," I added,as I gaze at Xiao and Scaramouche.
"Xiao,are you going to join them?" I asked,
"No." Xiao starts.
"It's too childish for me," Xiao says.
"Really?i see." I said,but I grinned once I saw a smile appear on xiao's lips.
"You should go,have fun Xiao!" I say,giving Xiao a light push.
"What are you—" Xiao says,but his eyes widened.
"go,no questions asked," I say,and Xiao nods,before going towards Aether and Lumine.

"Mm,..Scara,did you have fun?" I ask,as I gaze at Scaramouche.
"Sure..I guess." Scaramouche said,gazing away.
"Haha,that's good!"
"Though,it'd be better if it was just the two of us." Scaramouche says,and I swear I could feel my cheeks heat up.
"Y..yeah.." I say,slightly embarrassed.

...
A/N
Yooo sorry I updated so late !I haven't had any motivation to write lately:(
I'm not sure if I'll continue updating weekly but Uhm I'll try😭
Byeee!!