I will make your life a living hell

A/N
Starting from today onwards,I will put random songs at the top of each page of this book.
You can listen to them if you want.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ : Artic Monkeys - I Wanna Be Yours
Volume : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
0:00 ──────── 1:35
           ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
↺ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛ || ᴘᴀUsᴇ >> NExT sONG

˗ˏˋ I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A       
                      LIVING HELL ࿐ྂ
˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Chapter 22

YOUR P.O.V.
I was walking towards the lockers until I noticed a small group crowding around the locker next to mine—Scara's.
I decided to mind my own business and walked towards my locker and proceeded to take my things.

"Excuse me,miss?Have you seen a short blue haired boy by any chance?"
"Hm?" I hummed as I turned around.

The woman was really pretty up close.
She had long black hair,and pink tips at the bottom.
I stared at her for a moment before looking away.

"Ah..my apologies.What is his name?" I asked.
"Ah,Of course.He goes by the name Scaramouche." The woman said with a angelic smile.
"Oh!Yes,I did see him a moment ago.He is in the clas—" I said but was cut off by someone pulling me.
I closed my eyes at the sudden move,and felt like I bumped into a hard chest.

I slowly opened my eyes as I looked up.
"Hah,Why are you here..Columbina." Scaramouche said,his voice filled with venom.

<Example of what Columbina wore just except the top and skirt cause she is wearing school uniform(?) >

"My~How mean,and I thought we were friends.." Columbina said as she giggled.
"Enough.I don't want a argument to start." A sharp voice said from behind.

A woman with short white hair with black tips at the bottom which faded slightly,walked towards Scaramouche.

"Hmph." Scaramouche said as he crossed his arms and glared at the woman.
"Hah..who is this girl anyway?I don't think you're the type to be interested in love." The woman added as she side eyed me.

Scaramouche then wrapped one of his arms on my waist as he pulled me closer.

"Shut it.If I ever find out that you have hurt y/n in any way,you know what will happen next." Scaramouche said as he glared at the woman.
"Hah,I can deal kids but when it comes to you..I really can't deal with you." The woman said as she sighed.