Chapter 4

This is knight but in silver version.
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺
Carolines POV

I groan as my eyelids started to flutter open. That night I didn't bother for those wolves. I just have fallen to sleep I guess. Thankfully they didn't bother barging inside. Good. Did I mention I'm a very, very light sleeper?

I yawn a little as I throw the blanket off my body and stood up. I rub my eyes and then i remember i had grocery shopping to do. I hurriedly went inside the shower. The icy cold water hitting my head. I groan. I definitely need to buy a heater.

I took my vanilla scent shampoo and rub my black hair.
I didn't have school till tomorrow since its a Saturday morning, school starts at Sunday. There's gonna be the whole silvermoon pack at the school. I always wanted to visit that pack.

I came out of the shower with my towel wrapped around my body. I looked around to see what time its is. I cursed. I really need to buy a fuckin digital clock.

I started changing into a white v-neck , black skinny jeans and topped it with a leather jacket . I hid a few knives in my jacket and boots. I took a glass of water for breakfast cause the kitchen was clean , empty.

I open the door to feel the cool morning breeze hit my face. I lock the house and climb inside my car. I start diving to a near shopping store.

On reaching the shopping store , I park my black beauty and climb out of it. Checking for my phone and wallet I move towards the shopping store. After entering the store I start dumping whatever I find edible on the shelf in my trolley. I move to the freezer side just to be knocked on the ground by a huge guy . His body was straddling mine. I felt tingles shoot up my body and blaze screaming the most unexpected word " mate" . His hazel eyes look into mine , whispering mate from his soft pink lips. God i soo wanted to kiss him right now. Carol control you are here on a mission and you cannot risk his life. I groaned and pushed him off me . I looked up to see 2 guys helping him up. I could sense that my mate was an alpha , while the green eyed boy was a beta and blue eyed guy was the third in command. My wolf was already whining for me to go and touch him and kiss him. Ugh!! These hormonal wolves. I heard a deep , husky voice " um..sorry , I didn't see you there " gosh i already wanted to melt in his arms . Oh god those arms , those tanned, muscular arms...snap out of it woman , control. " ah..it's totally fine, didn't see you either " I replied . "Well , you seem new here or I would have remembered that pretty face " he tells smirking. And he is cocky too. "oh there is a genius here!" I replied smugly. His friends snicker while his smirk drops . "Now you see i have lots of shopping to do , and I seriously don't want to waste my time talking to you. So bye" i say before walking off.

Well that was interesting. I met my mate and he is fucking gorgeous, hazel eyes , pink lips , muscular body,damn.... Tonights gonna be long night .

🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺
Please vote and comment
I hope you guys like it , this my first time, soo yeah.... Enjoy!