Chapter 9

Please vote and comment
Pls enjoys my faggots.
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺
Carolines POV.

On the screen was a scene which I didn't hope to see. I saw a bloody laila surrounded by nine red sickly lucians rogues. Anger and fear flooded my blood like a virus. My blood was burning like lava . I let out a furious growl. I ran towards my knight . I slipped into her and roared her to life. I speeded towards the woods . I was driving above 230 kmph . I didn't care who saw me or thought what the only thing running through my mind was how those rouges are gonna die today.

I drove into the forest , dodging trees , and boulders . The field came into my view . I saw a bloody laila still trying to protect herself while a rogue was about to jump at her . The rogue lifted its hind legs to jump while I hit my accelerate to the highest limit effectively flying the car to blocking the rogue from laila . It crashed its body on the side of my car , creating a dent on it . Oh he is soo getting it , no one hurts my night. I pull the emergency brake swiftly sliding the car in protective stance in front of laila . I quickly jumped from the car towards laila. She was looking at me wide eyed . She was screaming how I should protect myself or they might kill me. As if i snort . I pick up her small bloody body , blaze growling when she cries out in pain. She looked at me with wide eyes. I asked her "what?!!"

She replied " how the hell are you able to carry me and did you just growl"

" Well, your a werewolf , you must be knowing that a werewolf growls not meows. " I replied smirking .
She shouts " wait...your a werewolf " but i shut the door on her face locking the car. Now its show time. I turn my neck removing any stiffness.

They all growl at me , and start circling me. I growl back with some alpha command . They all step back except one , who stands up to me growling . I think this ones the leader . I smirk at him and whistle and tell him" hey pup come to mama" .

He growls and launches at me at full speed but i was faster than him . I duck ,slide and swipe my claws under his belly . Making him roll over and groan in pain. I went over him and grabbed him by his neck lifting him off successfully cutting off his air supply. I turn around and light up 7 werewolves. While they are busy clawing at them selves . I bind one to a nearby tree with my air magic , so that I could use him as a messenger later. I turn back to the leader , seeing his eyes literally ready to pop out of his blue purplish face. I bring my face near him and tell him " Did you really think you could challenge an alpha pup? Well wrong decision." . I snap his neck and burn him down using my powers. I lift the other seven werewolves in the air by my powers and snap their necks too. I drop their bodies to the ground and burn their bodies to ashes. I make a wind blow so that the ashes fly away.

I turn back to the car and unlock the car. The moment the car beeps laila stumbles out of the car and launches her self at me. She starts blabbering like a kid who just saw an alien ship . Well she did see a so called human fighting 9 werewolves must be huge shocker right? . I explain to her how its important for me to hide my identity from the world and my own mate for his safety. I tell her my past and my revenge . She starts crying on my shoulder while I awkwardly patted her back . I had learned to block my emotions. Our moment was broken by a groan. I looked back at the person who ruined the moment , it was none other than the rogue I had tied up to the tree. I released him , and he tried to launch himself at laila but immediately dropped to the ground showing his neck when I snarled out at him with some of my alpha power.

Laila gasped and fell on her knees showing her neck to me in submission. I nod towards her and pick the rogue up and throw him in the back side of the car locking the door. I turn back to laila , already staring at me with a look of awe. I scratch my neck laughing at her. " You will not tell a soul about this , not even your alpha get me?" I command with my alpha voice. I was hurt to use my command on her but I had to keep my identity a secret . After she replies me with a " yes alpha" . I look at her with hurt and regret in my eyes while she tells " Its okay , I understand " With respect and love in her eyes . I hug her and we both get into the car .

After dropping laila at her house . I reach my garage , slide out of my car and open the back door to get the rogue out. I drag him to my basement and throw him on a surgical table. He looks up at me with disgust and fear . I smirk at him removing a 14 inch knife out covered with silver and wolfsbane. I write on his chest while he cries out in pain. After 12 minutes I take some step back and eye my master piece. I crave these words on his body. " You did a big fuckin mistake sending them after my friend , I am coming for u soon. " . I smile a sadistic smile and pick the bloody rogue up and throw him in my backyard towards the forest. " Go show this to your bloody master" i growl out . He runs away like his tail was on fire. I look up to see black sky with beautiful twinkling stars. Sigh. Interesting day....

🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺