Chapter 6

Please vote and comment
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺
Carolines POV

Its been a 4 weeks since i have been living here. Everything's normal in my life like it should be in a normal teenagers life but I wasn't a normal teenager, i was a wolf on revenge.

We went to parties , beaches , parks, etc but I was always on high alert. I feared for my mate and friends. I know my mate is a powerful alpha but i still feared for him cause I don't know what lucian is capable of. And i will never i mean never ever compromise on my mates safety.

I have killed 26 rouges in 4 weeks. But today lucian had sent something different. He had modified the rouges , they were abnormally strong, had black fur, and bright red eyes like they are hypnotized or something. There mouths open with green acid like saliva seeping out. I was passing through the forest when 4 of these black rouges launched at me. Luckily I had got my knife made up of silver and wolfsbane . Its deadly. I slashed at 1st rouge , successful making it move back. I lit up the 2 wolves on fire using my powers, I don't use my energy while doing so as I use their energy to burn them from inside. They were busy clawing themselves while I was finding there weak point. I noticed one of them protecting its head from getting hurt. I tried slashing and hitting every body part but they didn't budge but one knock on their head they were acting like hungover teenagers. I shot 2 bullets at each at their heads. Making them completely still. I smirked thinking how lucian will be disappointed of his useless creatures.

I burned their bodies , not wanting the wolves on duty to be suspicious. After burning them I went back home to have a shower, not wanting my mate to smell the rouges on me. After getting ready i ran towards my car to reach my most favorite destination since I've been here, the racetrack. I love speed , hence my knight. I love the way my blood pumps faster during racing its like fighting rouges. Its an escape from this world. As I reached the racetrack, I remembered how i came to know rhis place. It seems that my dear mate was a speed freak like me and loved racing , he was the best racer here , i said WAS . Now I am . I look back to that night when i got the title of the best racer.

It was a Friday evening when i was dragged to the car by my oh so awesome friends and mate. They speeded towards the race track. You have no idea how embarrassing it was when I squealed like a fan girl the moment i laid my eyes on the track. I was told that xavier was the king of the street racers. Me being the egotistical person I was I challenged him . To my surprise he accepted, he didn't know what he had gotten himself into. I didn't have my car , so kaden graciously gave his Dodge Challenger to me , it wasn't much but i could still work with it. I saw xavier on the start line smirking leaning on his Lamborghini. There slid into the car and drove towards the start line next to my mate.
He was in his car . He turned towards me smirking. He rolls down his window and yells " you're going down luna" .

I just rev my engine loudly and everyone around me cheers. I see a blonde guy walkover and stand between the two cars holding a checkered flag. I focus only on the flag . I move a piece of black hair behind my ear , and grip the steering wheel loosely in my hand. The guy in front of us waves the flag downwards and i slam my foot onto the gas.

The tires squeal, and the dirt flies up
Behind me as I tear off down the road, faster than lighting. Everyone back at the starting line cheer and hollers after us, as xavier is trying to catch up with me.

I can see xavier catching up on my left, and I notice the turn i front of me , a hard right turn. I wait a little for xavier to catch up a little till the middle of my car , before I do a loose turn. my car turns but not so fast enough.the back of the car runs in front if his lambo, slamming him off track. I smile as i complete the turn and take off down the track, xavier no longer in the rear view.

I can see the finish line coming up, and i cross it without any effort. I turn the car back to the finish line, showering dirt all over the crowd waiting by the end of the track. I watch xavier cross the line and stop quickly. I put the car in park and get out the car just as xavier does, he runs over to me to examine me . He was worrying like I had been in an accident or something. After being sure I received no injuries. He stares at me panting while i smirk at him.

" Where did you learn to drive like that" he asks, breathing heavily, sweating . I could literally see how the drop of sweat was rolling down his chest. God my wolf was fucking panting. I smiled asweet smile at him and said

" You don't know much about me"

Well that is how i became the qween of racing.
I sped down the racetrack which apparently empty because it was school hours and i was on leave. Fighting those rouges didn't suffice my anger. Which was pointed towards lucian it just increased, racing was my escape. And it actually felt amazing being free for once in life.

🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺
Vote or comment