Chapter 13

Hey peepol.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Carolines POV

I was furious would be an understatement of the year. I was seething with rage. I was awake the whole night making weaponries , even the Russian army would piss their pants after looking at my new weapons. I made a small gun filled with 45 bullets which were filled with wolfsbane and coated with silver . When the bullet would penetrate the enemy's skin the silver would burn the whole flesh of the body while the wolfsbane would be released , damaging and melting each organ one by one .

After making guns , knives and arrows for my bow . I prepared my self for school.

I was sauntering through the corridors with a dark look on my face . Which made all the students scoot away from my way.

I forced a smile when i saw xavier staring at me worriedly . He instantly rushed towards me with worried eyes and engulfed me in bear hug. I relaxed almost instantly.

" What happened baby girl?" He asked worry laced in his voice.

" Nothing just woke up on the wrong side of the bed ...whats with the baby girl?" I asked jokingly.

"It suits you , sweet and mushy" he replies.

I raise my eyebrow "mushy?!" "I am a badass" i say whining and then punch his arm.

"Hey?!" He pouts rubbing his arm " your soo violent"

I chuckle darkly inside , little does he know i am a monster , violent was just a compliment.

" Hey stop being mean " i pout " I didn't even punch you that hard " i exclaim laughing .

Our moment was ruined by the bell but well at least i was back to normal. He stopped me from killing annoying creatures aka teachers. I smile at him while he drops me to my class. I hug him and kiss him good bye and turn around to enter the battle field aka class room.