chapter 12

hey guys ... so i am here sitting in my IT lab writing on wattpad. A ccording to the teacher i am making a program. ahh dumbness of the teacher I tell you .

I am so sorry I couldn't upload new chapter but here i am so please enjoy.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Carolines pov

I dropped my bag on the ground and gave out a huge sigh. Today was pretty normal day apart from Jake getting his mate. I chuckled looking back at how he went crazy and over bearing just looking at her. it was funny looking at a silent , peaceful Jake going into a crazy , possessive wolf. but I totally understand him,me and Xavier being alpha mates makes it hard for me to ignore the mate attraction god its almost impossible. I can feel his presence in a 5 mile radius.

Jakes mate is a beautiful blonde with green eyes , her name is Emily . she is a pack wolf moving around with her parents due to weather difficulties in her pack region.

Ever since Jake has found Emily he has been acting like rogues are going to pounce on his mate any second. he isn't allowing any male to come five feet near her, hell he even growled at me when I came near his mate but shut up when xavier blocked me from him and growled with power, which had goose freakin bumps rise in my arms and sent a warm tingling feeling down my spine. I wrapped my arms around his torso calming him down and making him purr. i smiled at him and stirred him to his next class but he kept glaring at Jake who was looking at me with regret. i gave him a reassuring smile and turned to guide Xavier to our next class. Xavier had changed all his classes to match mine, no suprise there.

when I noticed his presence in all my classes i smirked inwardly knowing the reason but put a confused facade on my face to show how naive I was and he actually went with it. i think I should join the drama club.

I Was resting on my fluffy couch when my door bell rang . i immediatly recognised laila's scent . I smiled and opened the door greeting her. she smiled at me and said , '' hey , I was passing by , and noticed this small box on your doorstep. so i thought why not give you this.''

I noticed a small brown coloured box with a small letter on the top. I took it from her and invited her inside.

I smiled at her while opening the little card attached to the box. My smile instantly turned into a frown , I heard laila , " hey , whats with the frown . Whats written ?"

I looked up to her and said
"Its from rogue king bitch , a token of love "
She replied " He is soo weird. Well open it up lets see whats the bitch got you , the all mighty alpha "

I smile upto her and tear open the wrapper. My eyes starts to water and a furious growls ripples from my throat when I look at the content in the box.

Its my brothers watch, covered with his scent which is pretty impossible as he is dead but how is that possible, unless....he's alive. The hell .

I roar when i see whats written on the box lid " Your brother is a pretty good punch bag" . I will find you big bro , I make a silent promise to my self.

🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺
Dun dun dun her brother's alive . What do you think the evil bitch king is gonna do next.......
Comment and vote☺️☺️☺️