Chapter 3

Comment and vote
🔝 caroline
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺
Caroline POV
One year later....
I pull out my silver knife and took the opportunity to stab the rogue in the back . He howls in pain as a pool of blood started. He stumbles and fell back in the tree as his energy started to fade as well . I smirk as I kneeled beside him. He looks at me with fear clear in his eyes.
"That's what you get to try to mess with me" I said as his lips trembled.
"Now tell me where lucian resides , your power hungry leader" i ask bringing my knife closer to his cheek.
"Pennsylvania " he mumbles out.
"See that wasn't hard, was it? Now your job here is done." I said before stabbing him in his heart. Its the most easiest and less painful way of death.

Well you mist be thinking how did the cheeky , fun teenager turn into a cold murderer more like an rogue assassin .
Well let me tell you the cheeky , fun caroline died in that house lit by fire I was born from it. I seek revenge from lucian the murderer of my family and pack.
I've obtained some of my powers such as controlling fire , water and air.
I changed into my normal clothes and lift the bag of weapons with ease. I shoved them inside my black mustang and climb inside as well. I opened my GPS and typed my way to Pennsylvania ,centralia.
While driving to my home , i started planing my plan to hunt him down. I think i should start by enrolling at the high school. According to my fathers records the strongest pack silvermoon , its alpha is a 20 year old guy.

Next day , i packed all the necessary things such as clothes , weapons , etc.. & Head towards my private jet . Now you must be wondering where i got all the money well remember my brothers ATM card . I even have my own business , the Bugatti , the car company. The management is done by a trust worthy person. I am kept hidden to the world.
After i reach the airport , my car , Hennessey Venom GT was waiting for me in all her glory. I had named her knight, as she was black matte finished with aluminum rims . She is the fastest legal car. I do have a fastest illegal car but she is mostly locked up . This one is my baby..
It was already dark when i reached the town. It seems normal but sense a lot of werewolves due to my alpha blood . I block my scent and drink up a potion which makes me look and smell like a
Human. I went deeper into the town until i arrive at the address of my new home. The house seemed old. There were no neighbors for about 30 miles away. It was near the forest too.
It was a two story house and has a garage at the side. The paint was white but it was slightly dull. The house was covered by a few vines and surrounded by few dead flower beds. The house practically screamed "HAUNTED!" But, besides that everything was fine.

I parked my car in front of my lawn and turned of the engine. My wolf of stirring from when we landed. I asked her whats wrong but she replied "wait and watch..." . I tell you my wolf is bipolar sometimes one moment she is so deathly that even a wolf in 10mile range can sense it and the next moment she can tell the most weirdest stuff ever...

I climb out the car. At the corner of my eye i can see two wolves watching me . They aren't growling or attacking that means they are checking if i am a threat or a normal girl who happens to move here.

My weapons like guns , knives and others are hidden well in me if i am not in my suit. Other deadly weapons such as arches, crossbow, longer guns , etc. were hidden in the black bag. I picked up the bag and walked to the front porch and unlocked the door . I admired the living room while dropping the bag. I sensed the two wolves near by . I turned towards my car and started picking all the bags filled with clothes remembering that i am a weak human in front of them so when i got out , I pretended that the three bags were extremely heavy, scrunching my nose for the effect. When in reality, it was light like a pillow all thanks to my werewolf strength. Yeah i have abs....but good thing my muscles don't show in my arm.

Closing the front door behind me I let out a loud sigh. Acting was harder than killing a rogue I tell you.
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺
Vote and comment