Chapter 11

Hey guys..
This is my first book, and I am freaked out. Soo pls feel free to give any suggestions . Enjoy *wink *.
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺
Carolines POV

After the fight with the bitch. I passed by the corridor getting hoots and slaps on my back . I smiled at them and went to my next class.

I noticed how kaden kept glancing at me with suspicion . I had to give it to him , he was a good beta, he had observed my moves and senses. He has a doubt on me. I gotta be careful near him. Don't want to blow up my cover by just a stupid "bitch fight".

All my classes finished and I started walking towards the school exits. I was suddenly pulled in an empty classroom. I was ready to swipe my claws at the kidnapper when My eyes fell on a excited laila , hold my arm in a death grip. I lift my eyebrows to indicate " what the hell?"

She giggled and said " Remember you said you have some awesome powers ?. " . I gave her a silent nod looking at her with curiosity.

"Well I want to see you use those powers . Please . please. please don't tell no " she pleaded with a puppy face. I mean how can anyone say no to that puppy face, no wonder kaden is so whipped .

I nodded and sighed . She squealed like a girly girl. Oh god what have I put my self into.

We were walking holding hands to a clearing in woods , where I would show her my " awesome " powers. She kept blabbering about how awesome I am and how awesome she is because she was hanging out with me and all that crap . I zoned out of her conversation thinking how xavier will react to my powers and my alpha blood.

I snapped out of my thoughts and scanned my surroundings searching for any threats . After being sure no one was near the clearing , I dragged a blabbering laila towards the clearing.

After settling laila down near a tree . I opened my backpack to remove beats pill speakers and connected it to my phone.

Laila stared at me with questioning eyes . I said " i tend to have more control on powers when I am surrounded by music "

"Cool!!" She replied with shining eyes . God she looked like a kid looking at a Christmas present. I shook my head and stood in the middle of the clearing. I felt my wolf relaxing due to the nature around us. It gave both of us peace.

I motioned laila to play a song and i started summoning my powers .
(Please play flashlight by jessie j)

My finger tips were ignited by a crystal blue flame and my palm glowed with a purple light. I swirled the beams of energy with my hand , upwards . It made beautiful designs in the air. I wonder how something soo powerful and dangerous can be soo beautiful. I looked over to see laila with amazement and awe shining in her eyes.

No for a pretty show . I lifted heavy boulders on the clearing tossing them in the air . I shot a huge blue fire ball at the boulder instantly making it into dust. I heard laila clapping furiously behind me and I chuckled . I lit up a tree sing purple flames and extinguished the fire with a powerful blow of wind.

I started growing tired , so I turned back and sat next to laila who was grinning like an idiot.

"That was awesome!!!" She squealed. I shut her mouth with my hand glaring at her . I felt like a truck ran over my ear drums. I gave her small smile and said " can we please go home. I am pretty tired"

She looked at me like a mother looks at her sick child . She nodded at me and packed my bag and hoisted on her shoulder . I stood up brushing the dust off my back . She grabbed my arm and started walking towards our homes .

She dropped me at my home and gave me a good bye hug and a kiss on my cheek. I looked at her lovingly. "We probably looked like lesbians ." O said shaking my head at her .

She gave me a push at me shoulder effectively making me fall on butt in my living room and she closed the main door . I chuckled at her childish behavior.

I looked at the clock which displayed 9:00 . I set my bag on the table and went to my bed stripping my clothes on The way. I crawled into my bed and thought back to todays event. I never in my dreams imagined I wold go into a bitch fight for my mate. I smiled to my self . I fell asleep with xavier in my mind .
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺
I was watching pitch perfect 2 while writing the chapter . The last song was aca amazing. Hope you guys liked it . Bye lovelies❤️❤️❤️