Chapter 8

Please vote and comment

🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺
Carolines POV

My sore back and feet kept me awake all night. I think back to the party I went last night. It was amazing ...(flashback)

Laila took me to her house directly from the school . She had taken the clothes i am going to be wearing with her last night. God she is soo prepared . We watch avengers . God captain america is the definition of HOT. While laila was busy drooling on tony stark aka iron man. I was busy checking the forest for any rogues through my phone. I had installed cameras all over the forest. It came in handy when I was stuck in situations like this. We started getting ready for the party 4 hours before the party actually started , I mean seriously is this woman on drugs or something. After showering and applying makeup which was light. I wore a black dress which came upto my mid thighs. It was covered with black sequences and had sweetheart neckline. I looked hot. I was about to slip my feet into my heavenly black converse when i was yanked away from my heaven and was forcefully been put on some killer black heels. I wobbled for few minutes. Every Time i took a step I felt my life is gonna end by wearing heel.

After taking pictures , the door bell rang . I went on alert mode . But after few seconds I got a sniff of my mates scent. I relaxed while laila opened the door immediately jumping on jake . While I and xavier looked at each other like we were going to rip each others clothes right now. I gathered my self and smiled a sweet smile while moving past him sliding into the car. When I knew no one was looking at me. I let out a sigh looking at my mate in a black tight fitted shirt with sleeves rolled up and a black jeans . God that forbidden ass...carol control you fucking whore , remember your a human . He will be safe if you stay away from him.

After the boring ride we reached the party. I could hear loud music due to my heightened hearing without even seeing the house.
I looked up to see a white colored house which was bigger than mine. There were teens lying drunk on the flowerbeds. I scrunched up my nose immediately after entering the house . It smelled of alcohol and sex. Looking around I saw teens making out against the wall, some dancing , some fucking on the sofa. Mahn i pity this guy named brandon. He's gonna have to throw that sofa out or burn it. I was dragged towards the liquor bar. Where kayden and xavier were having a shot challenge. Xavier won no surprise there ... I was amazed at how durable he was to alcohol, i guess being an alpha had its perks. I was challenged for a shot challenge by a green eyed guy. I came to know he was the host. When brandon came to shake my hand to seal the challenge, brandons hand was swatted away by a furious xavier. I glared at xavier while leading brandon towards the bar where our shots were arranged. We both started fast. He gulped down shots like it was water. While I did the same. The burning sensation on my throat increasing after every shot I drank. I won the challenge by 4 more shots than brandon. I was feeling a bit tipsy but nothing I couldn't handle. My body was used to alcohol and drugs because I had got shot by drugged bullets some times during hunting. Remembering that I am supposed to be a 'human' , i sway a little only to be held by strong tingling arms of my mate . I looked up to see a Worried xavier. I couldn't help but giggle at him. He was just to cute sometimes.

After dancing with xavier , we went towards the backyard. It was freezing cold here. I cursed loudly when a breeze went by. A warm jacket was suddenly covering me . I looked next to me and smiled at xavier. We were just staring into each others eyes , that I didn't notice when his lips met mine. It was nothing like I felt before obvio cause this was my first kiss..but back to the point , it was better than speeding, it was like thousands of fireworks bursting in my body. My knees became weak and he suddenly picked me up. I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist. I was kissing withas much passion and love as he was kissing me with. We broke the kiss for some air but xavier had some other ideas his mouth left feather kisses on my neck making me moan out load. I pushed myself off him after realizing the risk i am putting on his safety. I run away to find laila. After finding laila and kayden . I drag them both to the car, making them take me home.

God I had the most embarrassing night. i kept moaning in sleep thinking about the kiss again and again.

I got out my bed and went to the washroom . Looking at the mirror I almost screamed, i looked like a drop dead zombie. I stripped my self down and had a warm shower.

After the shower I dressed into a black tank top , black skinny and a leather jacket. I heard my phone beep, alerting me about rogues in the forest. I checked up to see the time ,it was almost. 1:00 . Why would rogues do anything at this time, they usually arrived late night. Weird. I opened my phone to see the live footage of the forest. When my breath caught in my throat.....

🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺
Hope you guys like it .
Suspense......