Chapter 5

Like and comment....
🔝 xavier kingston
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺
Carolines POV
I groan as my eyelids start to flutter. My wolf kept me awake most of the night whining about her mate. God with her constantly whining and panting , its gonna be really hard to keep my emotionless facade in front him.
I yawn a little , remembering that today is the day when I start high school. I shower and dress up into a purple v neck , black skinny jeans with some hip chains hanging and a leather jacket. I let my hair loose with my bangs covering my forehead heading to the garage while grabbing my bag , keys and an apple. I slide in knight ( my car) . Hearing her roar to life made my blood pump fast. I speeded towards school and parked . I noticed students heading towards my car , curious to find out who's the newbie with a beast as a car. I can see my mates curiousness in his beautiful eyes . I smirk and get out of the car , with all eyes on me. I heard my mate gasp from surprise. I lock the car .

I walk towards the the door of the school with confident strides with my bag strapped on my shoulder. I was scanning for a room named " office" but suddenly crashed with a brunette girl both of us tumbling down. She lifts me up rambling about how sorry she is . I stop her by smiling at her and telling it was okay. She smiles and surprisingly hugs me . She offers me to show me to the office. I gladly accept the offer. I learn that her names laila . She is a werewolf by her scent , a pack member of silvermoon. After receiving my schedule . " oh my good , i have history , english , PE and math together !!" She yells effectively bursting my ear drums, sad she didn't know i am a werewolf too, hence I couldn't tell her to pitch down.

After agonizing 4 classes finally lunch brake comes. As I exit the history class with laila next to me. " Hey carol, wanna join for lunch?" Said laila, "sure", i reply shrugging my shoulders. I really like laila, she is like the long lost sister you've got back. I smile as laila and I walk towards the lunch room hand in hand.

As soon as we enter the lunch room all eyes instantly snap towards us. I am dragged towards the popular table by laila. After reaching the table i notice how instantly the blue eyed beta wraps his arm around laila , i come to know that laila is the beta female of the pack....i am intrepid feom my thoughts when i am suddenly pushed to the ground. My wolf starts growling ready to rip the persons head off. I look up to see a caked up face of a blond female wait...she was a disgrace to the the females because i nearly vomit when i glance at the piece of cloth she had worn. God was that even considered a dress , her boobs look like they are gonna fall of any moment. Oh god i feel scarred for life. I jump up to the my feet and brush my self but wince when i hear her screeching voice " what are you doing here bitch. Can't you see this a popular table, loser? " she screeched .

I tilt my head smirking " That what I was about to say" is reply looking shocked. I heard snickers from the popular table, I turn back to her and said " what is an a beggar doing here on the popular table? " . She screeched " what the hell! I don't look like a beggar you slut" .
I reply " Girl have you seen what your wearing, thats not even considered clothes. And about that slut comment how about you check your clothing style its looks as if your boobs might fall of any moment."
She runs to my mate screeching , who was sitting on the table with an amused expression . She sits on his lap complaining how rudely i talked to her and how i insulted her and how i should be thought a lesson...." I saw my mate wince and push her off his lap. I and the whole cafeteria howls in laughter at her expression. I mean she looks as if someone ran a car over her cat. We all walk towards another table and the introduction starts. I come to know that my mates name xavier kingston , i felt like drooling at his name . The beta was kaden , and the gamma was jake. They all were pretty fun. They all asked about my knight, and me being egotistic person i am bragged about its speed , beauty ....

After lunch it was pretty much normal. I didn't come across the bitch named casey. Which lifted up my mood.
After telling good byes to my new friends and love deprived mate . I speeded towards my house , excited for my night hunt.

After showering and completing my homework , I wore my hunting gears . My gear included a black suit , black mask , and some weapons. I don't need weapons as my powers are enough to take down an entire Russian army , but useing powers meant higher the risk of someone or even worse lucian finding the intensity of my powers. My wolf was pleading me to shift , as i shifted I didn't have to remove my clothes as it was one of my capabilities to transform with clothes on. I smiled as air passed by my fur , exciting me. My white wolf with purple flames stood proudly . I run around fast using my heightened senses to find any rogue or prey. I sensed a deer near by. Running towards it , i crouched and leaped for my dear not even wasting a second. I slit its throat before it even tried to free it self. After a hearty meal & run i reached home at 12:00. I changed into shorts and a tank top and fell asleep with the hunting lucian last thing in my mind.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Xaviers POV

My beta kaden and gamma jake were pushing each other while arguing on which cereal to buy. I sometimes wonder how these two even become my beta and gamma , they quarrel like 5 year olds. Ignoring them i walked towards the freezer section when i was suddenly pushed from behind by kaden and i fell on a warm body. The moment the impact occurred tingles shot up my body , my wolf screaming "mate" i smelt the most amazing scent of strawberry. I opened my eyes to see beautiful pair of blue eyes. She was a blue eyed beauty with hair dark as night. We both were lost in each others eyes until she broke the eye contact and pushed me off. My wolf king was whimpering due to loss of contact. I straightened myself and looked back at my beautiful mate.

"Sorry but i have lots of shopping to do and i really dont want to waste my time talking to you" she said damn even her voice is hot. I was snapped out of my thoughts when she turned to walk away. I was about to snatch her and keep her in my arms forever , when I was stopped by kaden and jake . I growled at them but they knocked some sense in me by explaining that my mate was a human.

That night i kept dreaming about my blue eyed beauty . Fuck! I forgot to ask her name. Ah.. I suck . I just hope i get to see my beauty tomorrow... I slept dreaming about my mate .

🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺
Like and comment