Chapter 14

Hey guys ....long time no see huh....hehe sorry. Hope u guys enjoy...
*Xavier ^^^

Xavier POV

I slam the papers on my table frustrated. I was currently sitting in my office doing pack . Rogue activity" has increased drastically. I have increased patrols on the border line but they just keep entering the grounds. They come out so planned like they come here for a specific reason or someone but strange thing is that they never harm my pack members. Its like they just check up on something or someone.

What pisses me off more is that they ce close to carolines house pretty often. I want to warn her soo bad but cant cause its pretty weird for a human when your told " Be aware and careful , there are rogue activities near your house" .

Rubbing my hand on my face . I glanced at the clock . 7:37 . I guess its time to get ready for school. I smiled at the thought of my mate waiting for me with a beautiful cheeky smile of hers.

I quickly had a shower and dressed in a royal purple v neck , black skinny jeans and topped it off with a black leather jacket.

I slid in my black sports car and raced to the school. The whole way to the school my wolf argued on how caroline is more attracted to him then me cause , he feels his junk is bigger than his. I rolled my eyes and blocked him out .

I sometimes wonder how Moon goddess even paired us together. Shaking my head . I walked towards my beta who was busy raping his poor mates mouth....ugh he acts like a sex addict near his mate ...i mean who does that *cough* except me *cough*.

I feel my wolf prancing around like a ballerina smelling carols mesmerizing scent , but suddenly gets worried because he senses her anger.

I turn around and see My carol sauntering in the room like a predator with a flame of anger blazing in her eyes. If I wasn't an Alpha , I would definitely be scared like people around her.

I ran to her and pulled her into a comforting hug . Soothing her like it soothes me.
I asked the reason of her anger but she put on a fake smile and replied with a lie . I acted as though I believed her but actually I could see right through her facade .

It hurts how she lies to me , I want her to share her sadness , anger , happiness with me like I do. I hope one day she will trust me enough to give her heart to me like I gave her mine. I gave up mine the moment I laid my eyes on this beautiful creature.

I will definitely find out what my kitten is hiding from me.

I have been noticing her for a while now. Its like she restraints herself from doing things. They way she fought celia that day didn't go unnoticed by me. The moves and the agility she had could only be seen when a warrior was fighting. One moment shes my innocent human mate then the next moment she's someone different.

Ooo and I definitely did notice the secret exchanges laila and carol give each other. Like they know something that others don't know. Laila keeps bowing her head in respect and always has awe shining in her eyes every time carol passes by. Something's definitely fishy and I'll definitely find it out cause thats what the alpha does , right?

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
Hope you guys like
Pls vote and comment