eleven

Boston~

It's so difficult. There's so many mixed emotions, and I don't know which one I'm supposed to be feeling.

I'm happy. I'm so fucking happy that Olivia is back. I wasn't sure how much longer I could go without my best friend.

But, I'm upset. She left for a month, with nothing. No texts, no phone calls. But how can I stay upset when I feel helpless?

It's killing me to not tell her at this very moment. It eats at me, knowing that at some point she'll find out, and I'd rather it come from me than anyone else.

"I thought you wouldn't come back," I confess, a lump growing in the back of my throat. I fight to keep it down, but I can't.

"I'm sorry,"

"Sorry doesn't fix everything Olivia." I say, my tone growing angry.

"I didn't know what else to do Boston."

"So you just left? Olivia you scared the fucking shit out of me! You couldn't even call me to tell me that you were okay!" I yell; immediately regretting it.

She looks away from me, and I can't take it any longer. I can't keep hurting her. None of this is her fault.

"Im sorry, I shouldn't yell." I apologize, her eyes glued to the floor.

I tuck a finger under her chin, tilting her head up, her eyes meeting mine; tears run down her cheeks.

"You have every right to be angry with me." She whispers.

"I'm not angry at you," I mutter, cupping her face in my hands, wiping away her tears. "I'm scared of losing you."

"I'm not going anywhere. Not again."

"Promise?"

"Promise."