fifteen

Boston~

I'm speechless, really. There's so many things to say. So many ways I can react to what she just said, but none of them are enough.

So I do the only thing that feels right. I kiss her.

I pull her in, my hand finding a place somewhere on her cheek, two fingers behind her ear. Her soft lips against mine is something I've missed. She awkwardly scoots closer to me, and runs a hand through my hair. She pulls away, lazily smiles, and kisses me again.

I find myself breaking the kiss this time, pulling away, just enough that I can get a good look at her face. The soft smile on her lips, her brown eyes, looking right into mine. Her rosy cheeks. The freckles dotting her nose. All of her perfections.

She mutters something that I don't quite understand, before she's kissing me again. I cant pull away, and I don't want to. My hands slip to her hips, as she climbs onto my lap, her legs straddling my waist; my heart pounding in my chest.

I gently bite on her lip, a quiet moan escaping her mouth, making me smile. I pull her closer, our bodies pressed together, her chest heaving.

She slips a hand under my shirt, running her warm fingers across my abs. I tense at the touch.

"Olivia," I say, my voice trembling, "I love you. Fuck I love you so much."

She rests her head on my chest, catching her breath.

"I love you too." Olivia confesses,her voice soft and gentle. She looks up at me, smiling so wide, and all I want is to stay like this forever.

We don't say anything, for a long while, and I'm okay with it.

"I'm quitting," Olivia suddenly says.

"Liv,"

"I've been thinking about it for a while, and it's just what feels right." She confesses. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to say.

"L.L would be lucky to have you back," I hesitantly state.

"You don't have to say that just because I'm your friend."

It hurts a little bit. Those words that just escaped her mouth.

"Is that really what we are Olivia?" I ask; she picks at her nails.

"I'm not answering that, because I don't know what you want to hear."

"You know exactly what I want to hear."

"Then no. That's not what we are. We're so much more than that."