six

Boston~

I hate it.

I hate how quiet the apartment is. I hate that Olivia isn't ten feet away anymore. I hate that she's gone.

My head pounds, as I attempt to finish up some work. There's so many things going on, I can't even think straight anymore.

I quietly type an email, when someone knocks on the door. I don't want to answer it, but it'd be rude if I didn't.

As the door slowly opens, a tall, broad man stands at in front of me. It doesn't take me long to realize that it's Greyson. Possibly the last person I wanted to see at this very moment.

A young girl who looks painfully similar to him, stands on his left. Juliette.

"Come in," I hesitantly say, as they cautiously step in. A what the fuck look is washed over Juliette's face.

"Greyson, what is going on here?" She questions, growing impatient. He nods at me, waiting for me to say something.

"I'm Boston," I tell her, she reaches out to shake my hand. I pull away.

"Juliette, Im going to tell you something, and it's not going to be easy to hear," Greyson starts. I realize exactly what's going on. I want to stop him, but I can't.'There's nothing I can do to change the fact.

"Okay?"

"Boston, you, and I, are related. Boston is your brother." He confesses, and it's almost like a weight was lifted off his chest.

"What?"

"We have the same dad kiddo. He was an asshole." I say, the words feel oddly satisfying coming from my mouth. The truth has slipped from my lips, and it felt good.

"I already knew that. But I don't understand why this has anything to do with,"

"Boston is Olivia's roommate,"

"Why are we bringing Olivia into this?" I defensively say.

"Oh. My. God." Juliette quietly says, coming to an inner realization.