twenty-five

Boston~

This is something I could get used to. Waking up every morning with Olivia next to me.

The soft glow of the morning sun makes her brown hair look auburn. It illuminates the freckles on her cheeks. I can't help but sit and look at her in awe. She's perfect.

I brush a piece of hair off of her face; the small smile forming on her lips melts me.

I plant a delicate kiss on her warm skin. She slowly opens her eyes, the deep brown has lighted to a beautiful hazelnut color. She smiles at me, before closing her eyes again.

She turns her body towards my, her forehead resting against my bare chest. I run my hand through her hair.

"You're warm." She murmurs against my skin, goosebumps dot my arms. I pull her in closer, trapping her between my arms. Her soft breaths against my skin are enough to make me smile.

"You sleep alright sweetheart?" I ask, softly gliding my fingers across her back.

"Mhm." She smiles against my skin. "Did you?"

"I slept alright, yeah."

"I didn't keep you awake, did I?" Olivia nervously asks, pushing away from me.

"No no no of course not. Don't worry darling." I reassure her. "Just a little stressed is all."

She lays beside me now, looking deep into my eyes. I cant focus on anything when she looks at me how she is right now.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She softly asks, tracing my muscle with her finger.

"Later," I quietly say. "I was thinking though, would you rather me make breakfast, or go somewhere to get something?" She shakes her head in a joking way.

"Whatever you want pretty boy."

"Well I don't want to get out of bed quite yet," I confess as she wraps her arms around mine.

"Then we're in luck, 'cause I don't either."