Chapter 4: Ethan to the rescue!

~*Recap*~

 Ten minutes later, he stopped us. He analyzed everyone's drawings. When he came up to mine, his body stiffened. About a minute later, my ear felt hot. Goosebumps found it's way on my skin, and I heard words I never thought I would ever hear again.

"I still love you... Alexis." he said smoothly. 

  Those words were disgusting. I hated those words, and if he wasn't a teacher, I would've killed him. I shook those disgusting words off of me, and started to add detail and hearts to my picture. His body stood still, and then he walked away. 

"Class is over." he said dryly. All of the guys got up and left while the whore crew went to introduce themselves to Jeremy. I signed my name at the bottom of the picture, and left the room. 

"I still love you... Alexis." echoed in my ears until I felt arms clasp around me.

                                                   .:Chapter 4: Ethan to the rescue!:.

    I gasped as I quickly turned around. A smile crept on my face as his face did the same.

"Missed me?" said his husky voice.

"Please Ethan, I only knew you for like... two periods." I said rolling my eyes.

"It feels like an eternity though, don't it love?" he replied smirking.

  From the corner of my eye, I saw Jeremy eyeing my carefully. His body started to tremble as he saw Ethan hug me by my waist. Maybe I can use Ethan to get my revenge... but then again, I like Ethan.It's Jeremy's fault I don't believe in relationships, but I think we can work out just fine.

"Earth to Alexis!" screamed Ethan.

"REVENGE WILL BE MINE!" I outburst.

  Random students started to chuckle at my random outburst, and even Ethan himself started laughing out loud. I blushed and quickly looked away. My phone vibrated in my pocket, and Ethan let go of me. It was a text message from a number I didn't recognize. I opened it, and it read;

'You will be mine, Alexis. What I did was wrong, you know it too. I want to make up for it, I want us to be together. I think we're a cute couple. I'm sorry for hurting you, give me another chance. I know you want me, because I want you. I couldn't live with myself after what happened. I love you, show me some affection, and stop ignoring me. It's depressing.'

 I knew just who this was. Anger welled in me, and I gripped my iPhone. 

"Someone's angry?" said Ethan a little uneasily.

"It's...from a stalker of mine." I said gazing over my shoulder at Jeremy. He smiled wryly at me, and I only shook my head. 

"I want you back." he mouthed.

"We're over Jeremy, grow up. I was a freshmen." I mouthed back.

"What?" he mouthed back.

"We're O-V-E-R! Grow UP. I was a FRESHMEN." I mouthed.

   He tilted his head as a response.

"Fuck you." I said out loud.

"What? What did I do?" asked Ethan.

"Nothing, not you." I replied a bit embarrassed.

"Oh, you have an imaginary friend I don't know about?" he asked trying his best not to laugh.

"Aahh, shut up Ethan." I said playfully shoving him.

   I looked at my schedule, and I have Mr. McClean for math class. Damn... math. 

"Hey, Ethan."

"Yes my new best friend?" he said in a sing-song voice.

"Ugh! Where is Mr. McClean's class?" I asked.

"Hehehe, this is earlier played all over again!" he chirped.

    I rolled my eyes, and followed Ethan to Mr. McClean's class.

"I have him too, so don't worry." said Ethan.

  I nodded in reply, and we quickly entered his class. Mr. McClean was a well-built man. He seemed to be in his late 40s. He dropped his newspaper and looked at Ethan and I. He grunted at Ethan, and said something under his breath. Ethan and I sat next to each other at the middle table while other students came pouring it one-by-one. Then... someone I did not expect to appear came. I squinted my eyes, and then hid under the desk. 

"Alexis?" said Ethan in a confused tone.

"Shhh,..." I whispered.

  Jared walked pass my desk, and sat in the opposite desk to mine. I know I cannot avoid this, so I went into my book bag, and took out a book and pen. When I got up, Jared stared me right in my eyes.

"Is thi-"

"ALRIGHT CLASS!" said Mr. McClean.

  I smiled sweetly at Jared, and put my head on Ethan's shoulder. He smiled and patted my head. Jared grunted under his breath, and glared at Ethan. Then I looked closely at Jared's face. He had a two black eyes, a giant bump on his head, his cheeks were swollen, and his tongue was slightly sticking out of his mouth. I covered my mouth to keep from laughing, and tears streamed down my face. He looked so... so damn ugly! He could barely blink, because when he did, only his eyelash would move. It was so hilarious! Most of the class was laughing at him, and Ethan tried his best to contain his laughter.

"I am your math teacher Mr. McClean. Now here's the rules. One. I don't want no half-ass work! Two! When you stroll in late, I want your ass to stroll to that late sign-in sheet. Three. There will be no gum in my class. If I step on gum, so help me God! Four. I will not hesitate to fail you if you do not pass any of the tests I give, or participate in class! Five. No talking in my class. I will send you to elementary school for three weeks, or make you hang out with some eight-graders in a different school. Do I make myself clear?!" he spat.

  As if on cue, everyone nodded. Even I did, and I was surprised to see Jared nod too. McClean's class was horrible. His class was boring, hard, and boring. Did I say boring? He must be one of those use to be jocks in high school, because he is indeed cocky. I swear his two front teeth are fake, I mean, every other tooth in his mouth is as white as the classroom lights, and then suddenly his two front teeth are tinted-yellow? Weird guy he is. What pissed me off the most was that he let us out of class so late, I arrived late to my next class, which was theatre. Math class was somewhat interesting though, only because of Jared. When Mr. McClean picked on Jared to answer a question, Jared replied,

"Theb ansewer es wive fackowial."

  Everyone busted out laughing, even Mr. McClean. 

"AWEXES, SWE WAH YOU DAD TEO ME?" he screamed angrily.

  Mr. McClean fell on the floor dying of laughter. I swear a tear came out of Jared's eye. Was he crying? I just kept on laughing at Jared. So I guess math wasn't THAT bad.

  Ethan and I once again had the same class, so he walked me over to theatre. Today wasn't so bad so far. I was actually enjoying my time, especially while our way to theatre, Ethan mimicked Jared. I couldn't help but not laugh. I like this high school. I hope it'll be the same tomorrow.

Hey guys! Finally hehehehe. I was dying of laughter when I was writing about Jared. I loved writing about it, I hope you guys enjoyed it. I didn't revise this chapter since I'm at work using my brother's laptop. [yup, my family has a bakery hehehe], so I'll I'll updated tomorrow. Over and out! >8U

Edit: August 13, 2011 - EDITED >:DDDDDDDDD