Chapter 30

Hyewon and Eunbi reached the older's apartment building. Stopping the car, Hyewon again opens the door for the older. Before walking inside Eunbi turned around, facing the latter and engulfs the younger in a hug.

Hyewon was surprised but later on returned the hug, wrapping her arms around the older's lower back. Eunbi was the first one to pull back, a small smile can be seen on her face.

"Thank you, Hyewon-ah", Eunbi said looking down at her shoes. "Thanks for the meal and the ride even though you didn't have to...", Eunbi continued, her voice soft, almost a whisper, as she lifts her gaze and met Hyewon's orbs.

Hyewon lifts up her hand and without a word patted the older's head, Hyewon's cheeks tinted pink as she gently patted the girl's head, the older's locks were so soft against her palm.

While Hyewon was patting her head, Eunbi's heart has been drumming inside her that she can almost hear her own heartbeat.

Hyewon then gestured her to come inside now, even waved her hand as a farewell, after petting her head. With a small wave back to Hyewon, Eunbi went inside, still feeling a bit flustered.

The two went on their own way, to their own worlds, with a smile on their faces and a blush on their cheek, with both their hearts beating fast.

***************************
Yuri and Yena were eating dinner together when Yuri's phone rang. Peeking through the phone resting on the table, Yena sees that it was Minju who's calling Yuri.

Yuri accepted the call, which is a video call, and immediately sees Minju on her screen, the latter was inside a car.

"Yah! Yuri-yah, are you home already?", Minju asked through the call. Yuri chuckled before answering. "Don't just 'Yah' me! Also, I haven't gone home yet... I'm at Yena-unnie's unit... She invited me over to eat dinner", Yuri said as she turned the phone to show the older who just waved shyly at Minju, chewing while doing so.

"Oh? Yah Yena-yah you wouldn't want to poison Yuri, right?"

A voice from the Minju's side was heard. Minju turned the phone towards her which caused Yuri and Yena to see Chaewon who's driving the car, her eyes focused on the road.

"Yah! What do you think of me? Do you think I can't cook? Yah you frequently come over here and eat yet you say those words?!", Yena retorted, thankfully she didn't have food in her mouth if not it would've been flying everywhere by how fast she was talking.

"For your information, most of the time I'm the one who cooks when I come over to your unit", Chaewon said with a snicker. "Yuri-ah I hope your stomach and taste buds are still alright", Chaewon continued with a smirk, earning a 'tsk' from Yena.

"Hmm... I'm enjoying the meal though... Its pretty good", Yuri said sincerely with a grin, Yena was secretly fighting the smile from forming on her lips by what Yuri said. "Aigoo... Lord, what have you done to my friend...", Chaewon said exasperatedly. Yuri can hear Minju's laugh on the other line.

"So, I just called to check up on you... if you got home already... but it seems that you're staying there for a little bit more", Minju said as she shifted the phone to herself. "Enjoy your meal", Minju continued as she waved at Yuri.

"Yeah", Yuri responded with a grin. "I'll contact you later", Yuri continued waving back at Minju. Yuri then ends the call, going back to eating.

After eating, Yuri thanked Yena and was about to go out when Yena offered to drive her home, to which Yuri gladly accepted.

**************************
Monday soon came and the girls were having their lunch at their usual seat. Everyone wascaught up in their own little bubble when they hear a voice call out to them.