The Avengers Go To Asgard

Chapter 31

Loki and Serena returned to Midgard to tell The Avengers of the All Father's decision. Serena asked Loki, "What do you think they will say when we tell them that Bucky can ONLY come if he agrees to be watched by the royal guards, the All Father and you?" Loki said, "Probably not good and Bucky MAY NOT WANT to come to Asgard when he finds out that he has to be watched all the time he's there." Serena said, "I guess we will find out." When Loki and Serena went into The Avengers Tower, The Avengers greeted them. Steve said, "How was your trip to Asgard?" Serena said, "It was good. Loki and I made the arrangements for our wedding as well as our wedding attire for the wedding." Nat asked Serena, "Did you ask Odin about me uh I mean us coming to the royal wedding?" Serena looked at Loki then said, "Yes, Loki and I spoke to the All Father about The Avengers coming to Asgard." Nat got excited and asked, "Well, what did he say?" Serena said, "The All Father said that The Avengers may come under one condition." Nat asked, "What condition?" Loki says, "The condition is that we ask which Avenger WANTS to come, the second condition is that IF Bucky wants to come, then he will be watched by the royal guards, my father and myself. So that he won't attack Serena again." Bucky said, "IF I HAVE TO BE WATCHED LIKE SOME SORT OF PRISONER THEN I WON'T GO!" Serena said, "That WAS The All Father's command. Either AGREE to it OR DON'T COME."

Bucky thought for a moment, then said, "FORGET IT! I'LL STAY HERE!" Steve asked Serena, "Serena, isn't there anything that you can do?" Serena said, "I DID DO ALL I COULD DO considering Bucky's actions." Steve said, "BUT that was because of The Enchantress' spell." Loki said, "And because he had feelings for her knowing that she WAS MINE! It made The Enchantress' spell MORE POWERFUL, which almost cost Serena everything!" Steve said, "I tried to talk to Bucky and make him stop but I couldn't get through to him. So, I guess it was just as much as my fault as it was Bucky's. Bucky said, "No Steve, you always wanted to go to the wedding of Loki and Serena. Leave me here alone, I'll be OK. I would prefer to be alone anyway. It will give me time to think." Steve asked, "Are you sure about this Bucky?" Bucky said, "Yes." Serena asked, "So who's going back with Loki, Thor and me to Asgard?" Nat said, "I'm going!" Wanda said, "Me too!" Sam said, "Count me in." Serena looked at Steve and Tony, "What about you two?" Tony said, "I guess I'll go. I always wanted to meet a real king and queen. Especially from a different planet." Serena said, "You can go, AS LONG AS YOU DON'T CALL US BY THOSE STUPID NAMES. If you do, then the All Father will KILL YOU!" Tony said, "Very well.....Serena. I WON'T call you, Loki and Thor by those nicknames, I promise." Loki said, "Stark YOU BETTER keep your word, or my father WILL KILL YOU for insulting us." Tony said, "I said I wouldn't call you by those names....Loki and I keep my word." Thor said, "You BETTER STARK, IF you know what's good for you." Tony said, "Ok, ok, I said I wouldn't call you by those names and I won't. I wouldn't want "daddy dearest" to get mad." Thor said, "DO NOT take my father lightly, Stark. His wrath is mighty and swift." Serena asked Steve, "Are you coming?" Steve looked over at Bucky and Bucky nodded "Yes." Then Steve said, "Alright Serena, I will go to your and Loki's wedding."

Everyone went outside and Loki called upon Heimdall to open the Bifrost. Then everyone was transported to Asgard. Serena said, "Everyone welcome to Asgard, home of the Gods." Nat said, 'It's beautiful!" Wanda said, "Yes, it is beautiful and amazing!" The rest of The Avengers were also impressed with Asgard. Serena asked The Avengers, "What do you think of Asgard?" Nat and Wanda both said, "WE LOVE IT!" Tony, Steve and Sam agreed with them. Nat asked Serena, "When will we get to meet The All Father and Queen Frigga?" Serena said, "Right now. Follow us to the palace." The Avengers followed Thor, Loki and Serena to the palace. When they reach the golden doors that lead to Odin's throne room, two guards meet them. One of them said, "Halt! Who are these others that you bring with you?" Thor said, "These are The Avengers and they have been invited to attend the royal wedding of Prince Loki and Lady Serena." The guards allow them to enter. Thor, Loki, Serena and The Avengers entered Odin's throne room. Nat said, "This is so beautiful. I love it, Serena. So, this is Odin's throne room and that's Odin sitting on the throne?" Serena said, "Yes." Nat asked Serena, "Who is that beautiful lady sitting beside him?" Serena said, "That is Queen Frigga, Odin's wife and Thor and Loki's mother." Serena told The Avengers, "Once we reach Odin's throne, we ALL must bow before Odin as a sign of respect." Tony said, "And if we don't?" Loki said, "Then you will be put in prison for the rest of your days." Tony said, "Oh. So that's what happens." Loki said, "And knowing you Stark, you will be the first to go to the prison because of your ignorance." Nat tells Tony, "Shut up! We are almost at the throne." When they reached the throne, Loki said, "My father these are The Avengers." Serena pointed to Natasha, "This is my Midgardian "sister" Natasha. She is the one who first befriended me when I first arrived at Avengers Tower, all mighty All Father." Odin looked at The Avengers who then bowed before him.