Chapter 3

Jennie's POV

We were now heading to the restaurant Chaeng recommend, she told us that she came by one time to eat because she didn't had a choice. Then as a foodie she instantly fell inlove with this unfamiliar place- not to mention but it's a bit far from where my company is. A hundred of restaurants in Seoul yet she pick an uninteresting one, but lemme try it first before judging.

After a 40 minutes drive finally we arrived at our destination. My eyes scan the area and it's not that good but it's not that bad either. The place was very common to the point that you can count the people passing by, it's not that busy even if it's working hours.

"Come on Jen, I know you'll like it" Chaeng excitedly dragging me by holding my wrist.

Jisoo was behind us busy playing on her phone.

"Ya! Kim Jisoo! Look on your way" her girlfriend warn.

"Aye aye captain" the latter replied.

We entered the little restaurant, it was cozy and pleasing to the eyes. It doesn't look classy- the structure is very simple but if you look at the tiny details you'll definitely fall inlove with the place.

"Its cute right? I thank all my guardian angels for bringing me here, it's meant for me to find this haven"

I chuckled "Oh Rosie Posie did it again"

The three of us choose a table just beside the window so that we can watch the view outside, our securities are scattered around the vicinity to secure our safety but I told them to become unnoticeable to refrain gaining attention from the crowd.

A girl on her mid 20's I guess approach us with a wide smile "Goodnoon ladies, oh hi Chaeng!"

"Hi Irene unnie! I'm backkkk as promise. I really love the food"

"Don't bluff baby, any food is delicious to you" Jisoo jokingly said which earn a glare to Chaeng "I'm joking! Hahahaha"

Rosé turn back her attention to this lady named Irene, she's pretty. Her face looks young but they call her unnie meaning she's older than us. She didn't yet look over to me or to Jisoo.

"Thank you for the compliment Chaeng"

"No biggie. Uhm anyway where's monkey?"

Huh? Monkey? Don't tell me this restaurant is also a mini zoo, I don't see any animal though.

"She's on the kitchen helping Seulgi"

"A monkey in the kitchen? Wow amazing, your pet?" Jisoo chirp in.

Chaeng and Irene burst out laughing as they heard what Chu said.

"Geez, the monkey I'm referring to is Lisa. She's Irene's sister hahahahaha"

"Eh? Then why call her monkey?"

"It was her nickname to me, in return she call me chipmunk"

Jisoo scratch her head "Whatever"

"Before we place our order lemme introduce you Irene unnie to this people I'm with. First this is my girlfriend Jisoo"

"Hi Irene" Jichu waved her hand.

She waved her hand saying a faint "Hi"

"Ya! She's older than you. She's 31 you know" Chaeng whine.

"You didn't said it earlier, how would I know who's older between us"

"Hehe sorry I didn't inform you. Uhm unnie this girl here is Jennie Kim"

Her eyes went wide and gasp the moment she saw me "J-Jennie K-Kim? Oh my g-god!"

Rosie shush her "Lower down your voice unnie, people might hear you"

"S-Sorry it's just that....she's the famous Jennie Kim" she bowed "Nice to meet you miss Kim"

"Hahahaha don't be too respectful unnie. It's fine" Chaeng giggled.

"Hehehe anyway here's the menu" she handed it to us.

My eyes scan the dishes and to my surprise it was the cheapest I've ever seen. Or so I thought because I've never been to small restaurants.

"Unnie I'll order bibimbap, tteokbokki, bulgogi, jjigae then....jajangmyeon and bibim nengmyun" Chaeng said in one breath.

Jisoo look surprise on her girlfriend's order "Is that for us?

"No. That's for me"

"The heck?!?"

"What?!? You have a problem with that?!? Don't use that tone" Chaeng said dangerously.

"O-Okay chill. You're always mad at me huhuhu" she fake cry that made us ignore her.

"H-How about you miss Kim?" Irene unnie stutter a bit.

I place my fingers on my chin deciding what to eat "I'll order Jokbal, mandu and one plain rice Irene unnie"

She quickly write it down "Okay miss Kim, how about drinks?"

"Water"

"I-Is that all?"

I was about to answer her bluntly when Rosé speak up.

"Yes that's all"

She knows too well what's about to happen- I don't like people asking me if that's all. What I said once is enough.

I think Irene got the idea because she immediately turn her attention to Jisoo.

"How about you miss Jisoo?"

"Call me Jisoo. It's uncomfortable to be call3d miss"

She laugh gracefully "Sorry. I got used of calling my female customers miss"

"I let that pass. Don't call me miss again"

"Hahaha yes Jisoo"

"Uhm I'll order Nakji Bokkeum and Haemul Pajeon, drinks would be one bottle of soju"

"I'll serve your food later once it's ready, please feel at home while you wait"

We talked a bit about work or our whereabouts when we don't hang together. It took 30 minutes when the food arrived and the smell was so aromatic that I forgot we are eating to a restaurant who don't even have a 5 star rating. I thought this day could go better but I was wrong, it was messed up when that clumsy tall girl spill the drinks on me. Fuck!