Chapter 12

Lisa's POV

Seulgi unnie is trying to entertain me even if I don't want it, something's wrong with her today. Even Irene unnie. They don't look happy. It scares me.

We are outside the bad girl's office, while waiting chipmunk gave me cookies. It's my first time eating this variety of cookies....so soft and sweet.

"Monkey! You're so cute!" Chaeng hug me.

"Chipmunk! Why is Irene unnie taking so long inside? Is she okay? It's already dark outside. I'll miss my favorite show"

Chaeng and Seulgi unnie chuckled.

"Uhmm...they're talking about something. Adult stuffs. Don't worry monkey she's okay. What's your favorite show? You can watch it on my phone"

"No! I want to watch it at home! With my unnies!"

"Lisa" Seulgi unnie approach me "Irene would come out any time soon, okay?"

After she said that, the door on that devil's office opened revealing Irene unnie and the devil itself behind her back with an evil smile.

"Irene unnieeee! Are we going home???" I hug her at her waist.

"Uhm....L-Lisa.."

My heart beats abnormally, eyes confuse on Irene unnie's look. She said something that gives me panic.

"You're going with Jennie but I pro-.."

"No!!! I don't wanna go!!! Noooo! Irene unnie please! No!" I started crying loudly that made the other people look.

"Lisa please stop crying. Unnie will get you sooner. Promise" she kiss my forehead and wipe my tears using her thumb.

I hug her tighter "U-Unnie I don't wanna go! Please! Don't give me to her!"

"Lisa listen to Irene unnie. We will get you no matter what, for now we want you to behave"

"Nooo! I'm not going with her! I'm going home with you! This is a bad prank. Bad! You're being so mean! Stop joking!" I break the hug and glare at them.

They tried to calm me down but I'm starting to throw my tantrums, Seulgi unnie tried to reach for my hands. I push her away making her stumble and fall on the floor, I feel guilty on doing that but I don't care.

"You don't love me! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I don't love you anymore!"

"Lisa please listen to what we say. I know you're scared....so are we but....you've been a big girl. Didn't you told us you already know how to take care of yourself? Then do that today Lisa our baby. Prove to us you can. I know I won't be there to watch you all the time but I promise. Me and Seulgi promise that we'll take you back to us, to our home. I love you don't ever doubt that"

I cried louder when Irene unnie said those, I don't wanna stay with the devil. I'm scared. What if this lady hurt me? I don't wanna die.

"U-Unnie p-please g-go with me *sobs I p-promise I'll b-behave. I'll d-do...I-I'll d-do b-better....just p-please d-don't g-give m-me to h-her *sobs"

Irene unnie held my hand giving it a light squeeze "Lisa you'll be okay. We will take you soon just wait for a few days okay? You'll be fine with her, I talk to her already. Listen to her"

"No!!!! I don't like her!!! Let's go!! I don't wanna go to her! Never!"

They tried to pull me but I'm stronger so it's no use, they even call for security but all I did was to push them away and fight back.

But when she grip my wrist, I feel like I lost all my strength because of the way she stared right through my eyes. I see darkness- I see the nothing but evil. Her eyes carried the horror I dislike to watch.

"L-Let m-me g-go"

"No. You're mine now Lisa so better stop whining if you don't like me to get mad at you. You don't like that do you?"

Her creepy smirk was plastered on her face telling me everything that's happening is true- I'm now belong to her. My eyes started to water, tears dripping down my cheeks.

"N-No. I'm n-not g-going w-with y-you....please don't do this to me. I'm sorry of what I did" I fell down on my knees begging on her "I don't wanna be away with Irene and Seulgi unnie. I want to be with them. Not you!"

Her tongue wet her lips as it formed into a thin line "I'm losing my patience Lalisa. It's not free. Don't be stubborn, we will go today to your so called home to pick your things up. You will stay with me whether you like it or not and start some alone time"

"I DON'T LIKE! I HATE YOU!"

I think I snap something on her when she grip my arm hardly pulling me with her, eyes staring intensely to mine, I know to myself that I'm stronger but I didn't have the strength to stop her- I let her drag me.

"Jennie! Don't you dare hurt her! Goddammit!" I heard Irene unnie trying to catch up on us.

"Shut up Irene, you're out of this. You sign the contract so do your part"

Contract? Why does it sound bad?

"I know but please....be careful with how you treat her"

"Sorry Irene but she needs to change, maybe a little bit would do"

"Irene u-unnie" I called in a weak voice pleading through my eyes.

"Its gonna be okay Lisa. You'll gonna be okay" she hold my cheek.

No, I'm not okay. I'm with a bad girl. I don't like her. I will never understand as to why a person like Jennie would exist. She's scary than a horror movie.