Chapter 31

Taehyung's POV

Morning came and I happily stretch out on my bed, it was a lucky day. I need some exercise to maintain my good figure, better work my ass out and make my body healthy.

I went down to ask for breakfast to my maids, they serve me a wholesome meal- bacon, egg, and some fried rice match with black coffee.

Hmmmm it smells great. Then my mind wanders to Jennie, she will live like a princess if she marry me.

My phone ring in my pocket, I look at the caller ID and it's Kai.

"What?"

"Hey no goodmorning just what? You talk like we're not brothers"

"We're not related. You're just a friend"

He chuckled "You don't even go with the flow tsk"

"Why did you call? Don't ruin my morning"

"Please order something else to eat, I don't like eating pizza anymore"

"Fine. What do you want?"

"Hmmmm I like some kimchi fried rice and tteokbokki"

"That's all?"

"Yeah. I can't order a whole restaurant isn't it?"

This time I'm the one who chuckled "You can but I won't buy it for you asshole. Anyway, how's our slave?"

"She's still sleeping. Man she almost cried the entire night thanks god she fell asleep. She's irritating to the point that I want to shoot her stupid mouth but I keep my chill and act unbothered. When will you dispose her?"

"Kai the fun didn't yet started. Wait for me there, I need some exercise starting from today. Let's see how long she can endure"

"Oho that sounds fun"

"Yeah it is"

Fastforward

I am now at our secret hideout which is too far from the city, it's a remote area that I bought long time ago and I didn't know that it would be this useful. The house looks wary from the outside but once you come in it's cozy to stay at.

Kai open the door from where they stupid girl is, she was sound asleep as if she was sleeping in a comfortable bed but too bad she slept at the floor. I instruct Kai to bring me a pail of water and I pour it all to this fucking shit.

She gasp and abruptly sit up that made us chuckled.

"Goodmorning sleepy head. Time to wake up"

"H-Hey mister....p-please l-let me g-go.." she shakily said.

"Why would I do that? There's no fun if I just let you go. Now stand the fuck up!" I screamed at her.

She flinch, her fucking ass was so scared. The moment she stood up I blow a hard punch on her face that made her flew down on the floor. She started to sob when she saw blood on her lips as she stroke her fingers.

"Hey stand up!" I kick her.

"P-Please don't h-hurt me.."

"Oh come on don't be a pussy! Fight back you fucking bitch!" I grab her hair and blow some punches on her face.

This time she fight back as she pick me up and put me in her shoulders before banging me on the floor on 360 degrees angle. I cough uncontrollably gaining my strength on what she did.

"Fuck! That was awesome!" Kai laugh as he turn his attention on me.

"B-Beat the fuck out of her" I hardly speak.

I watch Kai throwing punches to Lisa then kick her hard on her stomach making the latter fall on the floor. She was protecting her head.

I join him by getting a piece of wood and start pounding it on her body, I don't fucking care if it'll break her bones. She fucking deserve it because she hurt me. Now she's crying loudly begging us to stop but I continued hitting her, I grab her shirt and punch her more on the face. I won't stop until you're beaten black and blue Lisa, this is only the first day. I was yank away by Kai.

"What the fuck! Let go of me! I'm not yet done!"

"You'll gonna kill her if you don't stop, you said you only need a warm up"

I look at her and she was so weak of all the beating, she couldn't even move as she cough some blood. That's for now.

"Okay! I lost control since she threw me on the floor! I'm not weak!"

"Nobody said you are. Geez cool down man, there'll be no fun if you killed her on the spot today"

Kai is right, I will only make her death easy if I did beat her nonstop.

"Tie her up to the chair"

"Copy sir"

I watch him drag Lisa to the chair and made her sit up, he put the cuffs on her wrist then to the chair's arm before he tied her feet securely on both feet of the chair.

"Bring me a knife"

"Yo bro! Don't tell me you'll gonna slash her throat"

"That's an easy death dude, I won't let that happen"

He hand me a sharp knife, I went to Lisa and tap her swollen cheeks that's filled with her own blood dripping.

"Wakey wakey!" I smirk "Open your eyes stupid"

"She weakly look at me "P-Please...I...*cough...b-beg y-you...."

"Stop speaking. Your voice irritates me"

"P-Please..." she started to sob "H-Have pi...ahhhh!..."

I slightly stab her thigh more like slowly putting pressure to it, blood starts to rush down on her jumper.

"Ahhhh s-stop....it h-hurts *sobs.."

She squirmed on her seat, trying to removed the cuff with all her might but she's weak.

"Like that Lisa?" I said with a smirk.

The knife didn't totally dig through her skin, it's like only 1/8 of it comes in. I want to torture her slowly making her feel her death.

Excitement rush through my veins as I saw how her tears mix with her blood trickle down her bruised cheeks. Her nose has a cut, lips busted and some big wounds from her upper right eyebrow. She have a hard time opening her eyes because it's already swollen.

"P-Please....P-Please m-mister...."

"Sorry but I forgot how to have sympathy" I said in a sweet manner "Alcohol"

I look over at Kai who is amused on what I'm doing, I think he's enjoying the show.

"N-No....no d-don't do i-it..."

"The more you say don't, the more eager I am to do it" I laugh evilly.

Kai hand me the alcohol.

"Now for the best part, I'm gonna treat your wounds......painfully" I removed the knife from her thigh and pour the alcohol.

She screamed in agony.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! N-Nini!!!! My g-god!!! H-Help...." she was moving in her seat like a wild animal being caught.

This is fun.

Beads of sweat form from her forehead was visible, she was breathing heavily maybe the pain already subsides.

"Take a rest pet. I'll see you later. Untie her"

I turn my back with an evil smile, this is the start pet. Make sure you have enough courage to face the other torture I'll give. If not, face your own death.