Chapter 34

Taehyung's POV

I woke up with a throbbing head, memories of last night flash on my mind- kissing girls, dry humping them on the floor while drinking a bottle of whiskey. Now I had a fucking headache but it was worth it since it's a celebration that finally Jennie is free from that crazy dumbhead. I slowly stood up and drink some medicine for hangover, then I went on the bathroom to freshen up myself. This is the life I ever dream off, Jennie is the missing piece of my puzzle.

My slippers made a sound as it made contact to the marbled floor, the morning is so quiet. I wonder what day today is. I had a good time beating Lisa that I forgot the date, just as I was down the stairs I saw unfamiliar faces on my living room. Then a red haired guy stand mightily.

"Who the fuck are you?!? How dare you barge in my house without my consent?!? Huh?!?"

"Hey Taehyung! Nice to meet you"

"I said who the fuck are you?!? And this people? Get out!!!"

He chuckled "I'm sorry if I didn't introduce myself but you don't have to know besides, there's one person who wants to meet you"

My brows furrowed "Who?"

"It's a surprise. So please let's go while I'm being nice"

"Why the fuck would I do that?!? Get out!"

I think he was pissed off when he tilt his head, two guys step forward on my direction and was about to grab me but I punch one of them. The other had the chance to kick me then pinned me on the floor as he put cuffs on my wrist, I heard footsteps coming near.

"I told you we should go while I'm being nice"

"Fuck you!"

"Thank you"

They pick me up and start dragging me , my securities are shot dead just outside my house. Fuck.

"Hey! Why the fuck are yo-..."

I didn't continue my next words since they put a tape on my mouth, the guys throw me inside the car and they sat on both my side.

I struggled to free my hand but its no used.

"Relax kid. You'll soon meet your misery for now save all the energy you have, because later on you don't have it"

They look like part of the mafia, did I somehow run into them last night that's why they kidnap me? Aish fuck!

Fastforward

The moment we arrived at the place I feel the fear I don't know I have inside me, it feels like a dejavu of what I did to Lisa. The only difference is it is heavily guarded by guys wearing black suits and lots of weapon, fuck I think I had a misunderstanding with a powerful man.

"#&$&#*&@&" I tried to speak but the tape is too tight.

My heart beats faster and louder inside my chest once we stop in a metal door, they all went in as the other two drag me.

Then there was a table and a chair, the red haired guy instruct them to put cuffs on my wrist connected to the table then they put the chains on my feet.

"Welcome! Sorry it's not that fancy but the place aren't made for you. Goodluck"

I can see the entirety of the room, it was larger than I thought. I'm going to talk to that person who ordered to kidnap me. He is very wrong to do this.

The guy walk straight to me and removed the tape aggressively, I scream in pain as he did that.

"FUCK YOU! I SWEAR YOU'LL REGRET THIS! I'LL MAKE SURE MY HIT-MAN WILL KILL Y'ALL!" I shout at them with burning eyes.