4. RAINING

NEXT MORNING

Taehyung woke up early as he have to go to office today. He saw yn sleeping peacefully besides him. He cresses her cheeks and stare at her for some time then quietly get up and get ready for office.

He didn't wake her up. Besides he adore her sleeping figure. She look like a teddy bear while asleep. Her lips was closed and formed a pout. Her cheeks were puffed up and have a natural slight shade of pink. Her hairs were brown, straight and waist length.

Taehyung went down stairs and had his breakfast.

He is not harsh nor rude towards the maids as he respects them as his elders who are taking care of him just like a mom does. But also he is not sweet or soft with them.

AT TAEHYUNG'S OFFICE

Jimin asked taehyung teasingly as soon as he entered the office.

So man how was your first night with your cute baby wife? Besides she looks so small i was afraid whether she'll be able to handle a big monster like you

So man how was your first night with your cute baby wife? Besides she looks so small i was afraid whether she'll be able to handle a big monster like you. Don't tell me that you had gone hard on her.

Taehyung said in annoyance.

Yahhh what the hell are you talking about

Yahhh what the hell are you talking about. I won't force myself on her. First i have to make her comfortable around me and of course i will be gentle. What do you think of me. And stop these nonsense talks.

Jimin smiled and said

See i told you that you are completely back on your right track. Back then you were the boy who always interested in these types of talks. I think of you as a gentleman. It's just you who still think of himself as a whore and look down on yourself.

Taehyung sighed and said

You know I've been thinking of this since the day i got to know about the marriage. And after meeting her i want to forget everything about my past and want to be with her. Only her.

Jimin smile and said dramatically

Oh god. What did that girl said to you. What I've been trying to make you realize for years she did it in one day.