11. PAST

TAEHYUNG'S PAST

AUTHOR'S POV

Taehyung was born in a rich family and was handsome since the very beginning.

His father was the biggest business tycoon at that time.

He was famous in school because of his family background and looks.

He was school heartthrobe and also a bright student. He also enjoyed his position.

He was neither cold nor rude instead he was polite and warm hearted personality.

When taehyung was 17 years old, jin was 21 years old and he announced that he will not inherit his father's company instead he wanna start his own business.

Neither jin was adopted nor did he have any clash with his father. Besides his this decision was appreciated by his parents.

Since then it was confirmed that taehyung will inherit his father's company. Which make him even more popular.

Jin started his own business from scratch and with his hardwork and passion and not giving up he make his business successful entering the list of one of top 10 companies in the business world. He also had received many businessman of the year award.

On the other hand taehyung was a little tensed.

He is little stressed as he have to handle his father's company and he shouldn't let him down.

He should work hard just like his hyung and make his parents proud.

Taehyung was already a brilliant student but being stressed he ended up in a wrong path and was just going deep and deep into that path.

He found his comfort and way of releasing stressed and pleased himself in women and one night stands.

He became a womanizer.

When he did it for the first time he didn't feel any emotions, just lust and needs.

He got addicted to this.

Whenever he feel stressed he spend night f**king and pleasing himself.

None of his family member knew about this except Jimin.

He tried to stop Taehyung many times but his addiction was getting bigger and bigger.

One day he met a girl named Park Chaeyong who enrolled in his college and was two years junior than him.

She was attractive, bold and open minded. She has a perfect figure which attracted taehyung and he offered her to be his friends with benefits.

As taehyung being the college heartthrobe she accepted this.

Both of them decided to not have any emotional relationship. It will be just physical to ease their needs.

It continued like this for years. Even after he became the CEO he was still stuck in this habit.

When jin turned 27 years old he got married to his love of life Misoo. It was love marriage.