9. COFFEE

NEXT MORNING

Taehyung was awake but still was laying beside yn while hugging her. Though everyday taehyung woke up before her but today he wanted to see her reaction and ask her about her sleep.

YN wiggle a little and then stretch her body slowly opening her eyes and realizing she is still in his embrace. YN look towards him but then quickly look away.

 YN look towards him but then quickly look away

Taehyung smile and ask

How was your sleep, love?

YN's heart skipped a beat listening to his question. No wonder she had a peaceful sleep last night. She was comfortable in his embrace. Her cheeks turned red after listening to his question and thinking of the answer and last night. She didn't reply nor did look towards him.

Taehyung smirk seeing her reaction. He then again asked softly.

Do you have a peaceful sleep last night baby.

YN tightly pressed her lips together to avoid smiling and slightly nod as yes while looking down.

Taehyung chuckle and said.

Good to hear. So from now on we'll sleep like this. Ok baby.

YN widened her eyes but didn't say anything. Taehyung didn't want an answer as he knew she is comfortable and will eventually ended up in his embrace. He then said softly.

You can freshen up here. I'll go and use other room's bathroom.

He then get up and took his clothes from the wardrobe and went to other room.

AT BREAKFAST

They both had their breakfast. YN didn't said anything but reply to him whenever he asked anything.

After finishing his breakfast he come towards her and make her stand up and wrapped his left arm around her waist and cupped her right cheeks with his right hand and place a long and soft kiss on her left cheek just like he did on the wedding ceremony.

YN eyes got wide opened and her body got froze and her heart was beating like she have run a marathon and her cheeks were red like a tomato.

Taehyung looked at her reaction and smile and said.

Take care.

And then left for office leaving a her begin a blushing mess. YN place both of her hands on her chest and said with wide eyes and being shocked.

What just happened? Oh my heart please be normal.

AT COMPANY

Chaeyoung arrived at the office early as she was informed that taehyung hate people who are late.

She make herself a coffee and was thinking while zoning out.

According to the employees he his a gentleman.
He is full of manners and respect.
He is a perfect man.
But what i know is he was a f**ckboy who will f**k any woman just to please himself.
What i know is not a lie.
Also employees will not lie.
Now what actually he is.