8. CO-ASSISTANT

NEXT DAY

KTH ENTERPRISE

Jimin had taken the interview and already had selected the person perfect for this post.

He had selected a girl around 24 years old, having long and blonde straight hair, small figure, small lips and cute cheeks, name Park Chaeyoung.

She had experienced in working as a secretary but she had to leave the job because of moving to other city. She used to work in Daegu but after shifting to Seoul it was her first interview as she recently settled here. Her past experience and leaving certificates shows that she is competent, passionate and hardworking.

Right now Jimin is showing Chaeyoung around the office. Jimin said.

In this week you will work under me as my assistant. But for next week you have to directly assist the CEO.

Chaeyoung replied.

I understand sir.

Jimin hum and said.

You have to start work from today as we have only one week to completely make you understand this work and make sure you can handle this load.

She replied.

I will not disappoint you sir.

Jimin said.

And one more thing you have to remember is that our boss, the CEO, hates those people who are not punctual and don't do work properly. And also those who tries to act informally.

She said.

I will keep that in mind.

Jimin said.

Ok so that's it for the introduction and your tour. Now you have to report to the CEO and then come to my desk to start your work.

She bowed and reply.

Ok sir.

Jimin made his way towards his desk while Chaeyoung made her way towards the CEO office to report her first day while thinking

Though i m scared of this CEO as what Jimin sir had told me conclude that he will be cold and strict person. Let's see what happened. Hope my first day won't be a hectic day and hope i don't leave any bad impression on him.

TAEHYUNG'S OFFICE

CHAEYONG POV

I knocked on the door and after hearing come in I went inside and was shocked after seeing the person in front of me. Though he was looking down doing work on the file but still i recognized him.