21. WILL YN AGREE ?

TAEHYUNG POV

I have to convince yn but on the other hand i don't want her to get hurt once again thinking about that incident. I don't want that horrible incident to flash in front of her eyes.

She was laying peacefully in my embrace. My muscular arms are enough to hide her small figure completely. I asked her out of the blue.

Baby, i want to talk to you on a very serious topic.

She look towards me and asked with curious eyes.

What serious topic?

I release a deep breath and said.

Baby you know that your dad has been arrested by the police that day.

Her smile immediately fade away as soon as i mention that and she just nodded as yes while looking down. I was hurt seeing her but still i continue.

You know that your dad appeals to the court to prove his innocence and was appointed an attorney.

She again look towards me and said.

But he was not innocent. Then why?

Her voice was low and broken. I pulled her more closer and said.

It's some rules in law that every criminal will be given one chance to prove his side of story. But we all know that he is the one at fault. So we have to do our best to prove to the court that he is criminal.

She was listening to me quietly and just nodded as yes at the end. I again said.

If you want him to be punished then you have to give statement in the court and have to tell them exactly what happened that day.

She looks towards me and this time her eyes was glistening. She started saying while tears started flowing down to her cheeks.

If i said that in court, dad......dad will become angry and.......and he will punish me and i don't.......i don't want to get punished, it hurts, i am scared, he will.....he will.....get angry, he will.......he will beat me.

I was continuously wiping her tears while my heart was aching seeing her crying and listening to her words. I said assuring her.

No one will punish you. He can't even touch you. And as long as i m with you no one in this world can hurt you. You trust me right. And also you want your mom's criminal to be punished then you should do this. I know you are strong and brave and will fight for your mom.

She didn't said anything and hug me snuggling her face in my chest and burst into tears. I hug her tightly and rub her back to calm her down but it was not helping. After few minutes when she finally stopped crying i said.

Baby, look at me.

She look towards me with her red eyes and i said while caressing her cheeks wiping her dry tears.

I promise you will not get hurt. I promise i will protect you. I promise he won't even touch you.

She then asked in a shaky voice while showing her pinky finger.

Promise me.

I chuckle and lock my pinky finger with her sealing the promise and she smile weakly. I then peck her lips and there she goes red cheeks, shocked and body frozen. I chuckle and said.

Baby literally 'one kiss is all it takes'.

AUTHOR POV

YN blush at his statement and look down. They have kissed a few times but still her reaction is same as it's her first. Besides she get more and more shy everytime.