6. FAST FOOD

ONE SUNDAY

It's been almost two weeks since their marriage. YN's life is going smoothly and peacefully. She noticed taehyung's soft and caring behavior towards her which she liked a lot.

Today was sunday but taehyung was working in his personal office.

It was evening. After breakfast yn didn't eat anything nor did taehyung came out of his office.

She was in her room when she felt hungry but she was not in mood of eating homemade meal. She wanted to eat something different like snacks or fast food.

It was Sunday so maids already cook meal in advance and then left the house. They don't stay on Sundays.

YN went down stairs when she notice taehyung in the kitchen drinking water while scrolling through his phone. His back was facing her so he didn't notice her presence.

YN mentally cheered herself to talk to him and went near him

YN mentally cheered herself to talk to him and went near him. He still didn't notice her. Instead of calling his name she lightly poke his arm with her pointer finger.

TAEHYUNG POV

I got so much workload in the past few days because of an upcoming project and meeting. I was too much engulfed in work that i forgot to have lunch. When i felt hungry i look at the watch and it was evening.

I mentally slapped myself for being too much immersed in work that i literally forgot that yn didn't like to eat alone. This little act of her to show care for someone makes my heart even more soft for her. She might be feeling hungry so i went to the kitchen to check on the meal maids have cooked. I didn't saw yn there so i thought she must be in the room.

I was drinking water still going through the work in my phone when i felt someone poking my arm. I turn back and immediately a smile appear on my face seeing my cute little wife standing in front of me.

I asked her softly.

What happened dear?

Only my words was enough to make her shy and flustered. I can see a light red tint appearing on her cheeks. She said while controlling her blush

I m hungry.

I knew she might be hungry. I leaned a little to match her height and gently caress her cheeks which was already red making them more red. I said softly.

I m really sorry dear. I really forgot to have lunch. Did you eat anything for lunch.

She first look at me in the eyes. Her eyes was clearly showing that she was shocked. Maybe because i apologize which perhaps she never witnessed before. After few moments she broke the eye contact and nod her head as no.

My hands was still on her cheeks. I again said.

Then let's have dinner quickly because i m also very hungry and the good thing is that maids have already cooked the dinner.