13. DEATH

TWO DAYS LATER

MORNING

Taehyung was awake and was holding yn in his embrace playing with her hairs and smiling. He was happy and was feeling relief that she is comfortable around him and also like these little affections.

YN woke up in his embrace. He kissed her forehead making her blush.

Taehyung asked while cressing her cheeks.

Do you want to meet your mom. Since marriage you guys didn't met.

YN nodded as yes and he said.

Should i drop you on my way to work and will pick you up on my way back.

YN again nodded but this time smiling brightly. Taehyung also smiled looking at her. He said.

Then get ready. I'll drop you and will pick you up in the evening. And you know your yoongi oppa is also coming back today.

YN said excitedly

Really!!!

He nodded as yes. YN get dressed and he drop her to her parent's house and went to work.

He suggested this as Yoongi had told him that she will miss mom as she was really attached to her but she won't ask him. Therefore he himself suggested this as it's been two weeks since marriage and she didn't met her mom.

TIME SKIP

Today was the most important meeting of taehyung with HAN CORPORATION.

Chaeyoung present the project in the meeting and taehyung was amazed by her performance.

The meeting went well, project was approved, deal got sealed

AFTER MEETING

Taehyung said to Chaeyoung.

Well done. I m really impressed. You have done a good job.

She smile and said.

Thank you sir.