10. FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS

FOUR DAYS LATER

In these 4 days taehyung didn't met Chaeyoung as Jimin was the one who was assisting him and forwarding Chaeyoung work to him. And taehyung was satisfied with her work and professionalism. He now finally realized that there is nothing to worry from her side. This made him relieved.

Jimin was getting attracted to Chaeyoung and it was the same way around. Her clumsy nature was enough to make jimin heart flustered. Jimin decided to confess his feelings to her after returning from Busan as he didn't want to confess and then leave. On the other hand Chaeyoung was scared to fall in love with him because of her past.

After that morning kiss incident yn was shy around taehyung and will easily blush with his every actions and taehyung was secretly enjoying making her blush and also was happy that she didn't stop him nor did show any discomfort with his touches and closeness.

NIGHT TIME

YN and taehyung had their dinner and now was getting ready to sleep.

YN came out of the bathroom and taehyung pulled her by her waist like he was waiting for her to come out. His one arm wraps around her tiny waist holding her securely and other in his pocket.

Her both hands landed on his chest. She gasped at the sudden action and her eyes got widened when her body touched his.

She looked towards him to found out that he was staring at her. His gaze was deep yet soft. He was looking intimating. She stare at him for some time but then got shy and broke the eye contact and looked down while her cheeks become heated.

Taehyung smile at her reaction and brings his other hand towards her face and tucked her hairs behind her ears.

YN lightly smile and closed her eyes feeling his touch. Taehyung noticed her enjoying this moment which made his confidence to boost up.

He then kissed het forehead and she unintentionally let out a little giggle. Little did she know that her these little actions and giggle had how much effect on taehyung. This man's whole heart just flip inside his body after listening to her giggle.

He started moving slowly forward making her move backward and holding her securely in his embrace making sure not to make her fall or stumble. YN again open her eyes and looked at him and again lost in his eyes which shows infinite love.

YN flinched when her back finally hit the wall and taehyung put his both hands on the wall on either side of her caging her in between.

YN broke the eye contact and started looking here and there while her cheeks were turning more and more red.

Taehyung kiss her forehead and she close her eyes. He then kiss her both cheeks and she smile a little which didn't get unnoticed by him. He then kiss her both eyes and then nibble on her ear making her let out a small giggle again making his heart skipped a beat.

He then said in your ears softly.

If you feel uncomfortable you can tell me and push me. I won't get angry.

He knew she is not uncomfortable but he also knew that because of her father she feared every man. Therefore he tell her first that whatever she'll do he won't get angry.

He then kiss her neck. Her breath got heavier and her both hands made their way to taehyung's biceps. Taehyung thought she'llll gonna stop him but she grap his muscular arms in her small hands showing that she is enjoying this. He then started giving soft kisses all around her neck and and she started breathing deeply.

He started sucking at her neck making her release faint moans. He then sucks at a spot earning a loud moan from her. He smirk after finding her sweet spot. YN didn't know what she just did but still was holding on his biceps tightly still eyes closed. He then suck it multiple times and bite it leaving his mark on her while she was just releasing light moans every time he sucks at her spot.