17. FIRST KISS

IN THE CAR

Chaeyong and jimin reached the company together.

Chaeyong said

Chaeyong said.

Hey, we shouldn't go inside together as you know i don't feel comfortable if employees find out about us.

Jimin smile and said.

As you wish Mrs Park. We won't disclose our relationship until you feel comfortable.

She giggle listening to Mrs Park and said.

By the way my nickname is Rose. You can call me that.

Jimin said with a little smirk.

If i have to call you by nicknames shouldn't it be baby, honey, love, darling.

She blush and try to change the topic and said while collecting her things.

It's almost 9 so i should head inside first. If i got late then Mr CEO will scold me. I should hurry.

Jimin smile and enjoy her reaction and said.

Hmmm. Change of topic, i see. (Chuckle) Shouldn't i also head inside as my reporting time is also 9.

She said.

But we are not same. Our boss might forgive you or won't even say anything as i notice he had a soft spot for you. But i m a newbie. If i get late ------

She was cut by jimin giggling and then jimin said.

Why are you so scared. He is not a monster.

She said avoiding his gaze.

I m leaving. It's getting late. Bye.

She said and leave the car and headed inside the company. Jimin chuckle and thought.

She didn't aware of the fact that me and taehyung are best friends. (Smile) Let's keep it a secret for some time. As she blurt out these things and then her reaction afterwards.... (Chuckle) Cute.