Chapter one

. . ݁ ٬٬ ࣪ ، ♥︎ ، ࣪ ⊹ ֶָ

 ݁ ٬٬ ࣪ ، ♥︎ ،  ࣪ ⊹ ֶָ

. . ݁ ٬٬ ࣪ ، ♥︎ ، ࣪ ⊹ ֶָ

"(Name)!!" Her sister yelled from outside the house. She usually did that to tell her she was going to the market or something, but from the tone of her voice, (name) got that something was off.

She ran outside the house and faced her sister whose skin was as white as the snow under their feet. (Name) could just stare at her.
Hers was a happy family, it was the first time facing a situation like this one.
"Olivia is seriously injured.." that's all she could say

(Name)'s eyes widened in fear.
I told her it was to dangerous trying to face the gods even with a vision! That's all she could think about

she just couldn't face the truth "you're lying"
"(Name).. I know it's hard, but at least go see her when she's still-"
"wasn't she our hope? I don't get why you guys are always so worried.."

Olivia, her best friend was the strongest person (name) has ever met. When she got a pyro vision she was proud.. but a bit jealous.

"One day we'll go on an adventure together! You just have to wait for a vision" Olivia used to say smiling.

(Name) saw Olivia as a sister, but sometimes she also ended up hating her. She wanted a vision too, she wanted the people to look at her the way they looked at Olivia, but at the same time, she couldn't accept her death.
Olivia said she wanted to fight the gods.. what an attention seeker..

At dinner, everyone had a frown on the face. "(Name).. did you hear about Olivia?" Her mother asked "yea" she answered.

Why do they have to make everything always about her? She thought
"aren't you worried?!" Her mother asked
"no.. if she's really the hope of the resistance of Sneshnaya then she can't die so easily" (name) explained as her father immediately scolded her "(name)! Don't talk about Olivia this way! She loves you as a sister, you should pay her a visit"
"Of course dad."

In the morning they all went to visit Olivia, she looked so vulnerable.. "(name)-" Olivia tried to speak
"Are you stupid?! I told you that fighting the gods was too dangerous even for you and yet you didn't listen! You are just an attention seeker!" She said too much. She meant she was worried, but she explained it with the wrong words.

"I tried to do something at least, but this god was way more powerful than me.."
"which god?" (Name) asked "I don't know.. she had white hair and yellow eyes.." Olivia explained
"Even the hope of the resistance wasn't able to do nothing.." (name) sighed under her breath
"The moment you'll realise you are the attention seeker here, we will all feel way better (name)" Olivia said in a cold sharp tone and that's when (name) stormed out, and never went back to the village.

She run and run.. never looking back. She has never been so angry.
She then fell asleep under a tree, but when she woke up.. there was no tree.

"Are you happy?" A voice asked
"What?" (Name) asked looking around. Soon after a woman appeared. White hair, yellow eyes..
"Now that she's injured, are you happy?" She asked
"So it was you..?"
"I'm the one who made a question before. I for sure made you even a bit happier now that you won't hear from her ever again" she continued
(Name) felt angry, because she was right.
She run in her direction trying to punch her. A desperate move from a non-vision bearer.

The goddess instead took her by the neck. "I'll make you a little present.. it may hurt at the beginning, but I hope you'll like it in the end.." The goddess said "you don't need them to become strong.. go fulfill  you ambitions for once" after that everything became dark.

(Name)'s right eye burned, while her body froze in the snow.

"Don't worry comrade I got you" she heard a different voice saying before everything turned silent again.
. . ݁ ٬٬ ࣪ ، ♥︎ ، ࣪ ⊹ ֶָ
Hope you enjoyed! As the first chapter I hope it wasn't that boring lol
It will soon get more interesting as I create more chapters.
Have a nice day/night <3